Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Can we not speculate about mechanics pls ty.

This kill discussion won’t help us find scum.

3 Likes

Stupid questions such as “help us find scum if you are town”

And “please make a case”

1 Like

Overwatch? Yes

Mafia? Fuck no

1 Like

It could help figuring out, which type of mafia PRs we are facing. Which can lead to find out those roles or their associates.
I am pretty sure mafia would act differently, if they have Godfather or a bulletproof.

Moderator Note

It is against the rules to discuss replacements in any capacity. This includes both voicing intent to do so and encouraging others to replace out. As a whole you have been warned and further discussion will not be tolerated. Please read our Forum Game Rules.

4 Likes

Seriously just hammer and move on guys reading this is killing my WiM lol

Fax but also just kill Forst

For reasons

Anyway, this is a scumslip because Frost is positioning himself as not one of the town. This game is easy.

How am I supposed to reach 300 posts if we hammer?

why did u unvote there?

this feels like lawyering, don’t let Leafia respond
but to sulit’s credit, Leafia answers just after

^to sulit’s defense of them, does that feel partnered? i could see both sides

backs off once they find an explanation they like, not bad?

also here, backs off when they get an explanation they like, although i’m confused about what they understand
but from what i’m seeing, t!Achro and w!Leafia get the same treatment

Democratic

ack, i like Mr. L’s slot but this is what Leafia said about me and sulit in Strategem
the placement is odd
no thought was put into this comment besides that Achro voted Mr. L for pressure after her

is this spew or anti-spew?
im not sure bcus Leafia could townleaning ppl due to Achro mentioning Leafia is more liberal with those as town

AYO??
/j but also:

1 Like

Git gud scrub

1 Like

Why you want 300 anyways woofs ain’t gonna kill ya no matter how much you top post

Boom get roasted

Quick magnus just spam! Unlock your inner hazard and Fluff!

I’m mean

No you’re zenon. Smh

True, but evils don’t know that.

I passed 150 on the first day without spamming one-liners, I can do it again.

w!Zenon would’ve said that she’d kill me and then never do it, so they’re confirmed off that.

Yo so check it.

Forstworf094 said something equivalent to town is wrong that the kills were stacked

I think they were TMIing that.

They also said they would theoretically kill Proph

I have no reason to believe this but I’d Forst is woofin and did have a kill stopped would they make a play like this to get the PR who saved Proph to out?

Cause i would

Should I be slightly concerned that all of the GameFAQs people are clearing each other?