Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

It is currently Night 0.

Day 1 will begin at 2023-04-14T19:00:00Z

1 Like

As a reminder, this game will have a post cap of 150 posts per day. We will keep track of your maximum amount of posts for each day and post it just before the day begins. This cap will be lifted 60 minutes before the day phase would end.

@Achromatic - 150
@Garfooled - 150
@Marluna - 150
@sulit - 150
@Frostwolf103 - 150
@ElizaThePsycho - 150
@Magnus - 150
@Prophylaxis - 150
@Hippopablompoyeetus - 150
@Kiiruma - 150
@Hazardwaste - 150
@Zenon - 150
@Lea - 150
@Leafia - 150
@IfGodCouldDie - 150
@SultanOfSlam - 150
@May - 150
@Mr.L - 150

As no one has posted yet, everyone’s cap for day 1 is 150. If you have any issues figuring out how many posts you have made, feel free to contact a host in the appropriate channels. (IE, your rolecard, not public in thread)

2 Likes

Pre-game Note:

Flavor is neither role nor alignment indicative. Each flavor was assigned at random. You may discuss it as much or as little as you wish!

1 Like

ND 2000: In Kimlasca shall be born one who inherits the power of Lorelei. He will be a boy of royal blood, with hair of red. He shall be called: “The Light of the Sacred Flame”, and he will lead Kimlasca-Lanvaldear to new prosperity.

ND 2002: “The One Who Would Seize Glory” will destroy the island on which he was born. A land by the name of Hod. War shall thereafter persist between Kimlasca and Malkuth for a full cycle of the seasons.

“So… the time has come.” A woman with long hair and bright blue eyes steps forward into a teleporter. “Prepare.” She continues forward, and with a flash of light vanishes.

Meanwhile, in Balticul, the Capital of Light, we find our protagonist. Looking as intellectual and elegant as ever…

Yeah, right. Keep staring out the window derpily Luke.

DAY 1 START

1 Like

Day 1 has begun and will end on 2023-04-16T19:00:00Z

You may now post

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 2 hours.

yoooo

How do I vote?

i am first someone talk to me now

1 Like

I can’t believe Proph is playing again this is VERY hype indeed. I played FF8 last night instead of doing anything productive, and you know what? The start of the game is a lot more fun than I remembered. Drawing magic is repetitive fun.

Half hour before day starts and I am sitting here pumped because we’ve got a lot of exciting players in this list. I haven’t played with Hippo since my first game here. Good ole Hippo.

I don’t know who Sulit is in the slightest but they just end game’d as a wolf so clearly they are terrifying. How fantastic.

Zenon! If she’s half as good as her friend Neon she’s going to kill it.

Magnus!! The coolest guy here tbh. So hype.

Marluna I still remember you escaped my attention expertly in Love is War mafia, you’re a sneaky wolf.

I probably have a soul read on Hazard that I will be putting to the test.

Very cool.

Okay so as for my GameFAQs friends I suppose the things you need to know…

Lea is an excellent player who is extremely socially capable as a wolf. Underestimating her would be foolish. I also adore her on a personal level, and if she is a wolf her buddies are in for a treat since lea/sultan/me were a scum team about a month back and it was nothing but good vibes as they brutally bussed me day 1 to win. It was beautiful. But also Lea is a good, active town player as well!

IGCD is a good player who tends to sheep me since I am the best player in games normally. I don’t know if he will mix it up here or not, He does this regardless of alignment although he has some TELLS if he is scum and I am town and I am getting a little too close to the jackpot.

Sultan just end game’d as wolf with me in champs practice where no one even looked his way until LYLO lmao. Sultan is sneaky good as wolf and is pretty great as town as well, he usually comes into thread at unique angles and does run a risk of getting some side eye but Sultan is always game.

I don’t know who Mr.L is. I assume someone from gamefaqs but that’s not a 1 for 1 name. Be sure to introduce yourself!

Anyway you guys get HYPED FOR FLAVOR Achro which you have seen only once before in Umineko mafia. I tend to do my best work when I am hyped but we’ll see. Love is War too, but I was also exhausted when that game started.

Anyway let’s start the game with a question. Hmmm…

Rank the top 3 people who you think would be most helpful to you personally if they are town, and the 3 people who would be most harmful to you if they are a wolf. No repeat names.

GameFAQs people who don’t know anyone, what would be the most fun setup of the possible setups iyo and why? Everyone can answer both.

Most helpful town

1. Magnus
  2. Proph
  3. Sultan

Most harmful scum

1. Lea
  2. Neon
  3. Marluna

D2-DL is probably the most townsided, so I like that one. Also one of the few that avoids wolves having a roleblocker which would be ideal.

you see the little hammer icon in the message typer? Toward the left?

I have the Ashe flavor. Who hassthe Luke flavor so I can thunderdome them before jjoining their side,switching to the evil side, and back again before dying defending them?

VOTE: Achromatic
on nom

Stop being nice right now

First

1 Like

VOTE: sulit

didn’t even respond to my prompts, very well my villain era starts now.

This honestly feels really.performative and chummy. It just gives me weird vibes that I don’t like. I’ve never seen Achro like this. VOTE: Achro

Oh baby, a wall from Chris already, it’s almost like old times.

Btw Marluna was vanilla town in Love is War mafia.

I just got out of school I am not answering any thinking questions until at least 5pm