Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Click profile and theres a posted in topic button

U can find profiles of everyone at firstish post with the mass ping

I checked the scared tell again and every time Leafia has used “scared” in the form of “X scares/is scaring me”, “X is doing Y and it’s scaring me” or or some other form of this, she has been mafia

This is in like… 6 different wolfgames

Achro I don’t know how you even realized this lol

2 Likes

Okok ill stop townreading leafia in case shes a wolf u guys all distrust her so i dont wanna be defending a wolf it would be unhelpful

2 Likes

I am a bit of a sicko once I have meta on someone lol

1 Like

I see drinks came back and did nothing, excellent

1 Like

A third scum game of Leafia voting me early.

2 Likes

I love my memory lol

I don’t think this is a valid reason to vote me. Can you elaborate more on why?

Oh i see so she said scared here so shes mafia? Does she say the word scared as town too?

Reading is hard when the View replies button has several bombs buried within it

1 Like

let it be known that me cringing is clearing if leafia is a wolf

Now in FAM I voted her day 1, let’s see what she did with that…

(lol)

vs

I vote Leafia, her response:

Based off all of this I think Leafia is likely to be town. Very different reactions to being voted, much less bothered by it here with more a solving attitude. Leafia’s FAM game was mostly held together by my ego of reading her very early and then being too busy murdering all the other wolves to notice her for awhile, but when in my sights there was a reason I told Litten to shoot her, it’s not as if she actively fooled me so much as I was careless because we were winning and I wanted to BELIEVE.

2 Likes

my research shows that she uses the word scared as town but not in the context of trying to convey suspicion of someone, that’s only someting she’s done as mafia

i.e. “i’m scared we are going to mislynch now” is something she’d say / says as town

“achro is scaring me right now” is not something she’s said as town

2 Likes

choked

1 Like

fumbled

1 Like

I read arctics post and was about to vote leafia but then i read achros post and now im shrugging :woman_shrugging:

dropped the ball

1 Like

scored in own net

1 Like

There are technically two competing tells at work here.

As the founder of the scared tell if it is right here again that is just frankly fucking hilarious and I am a God for realizing that.

However the manner in which Leafia played off my vote is very different than how she did it even in FAM where she did a good job of wolfing, so ???

Lets just kill the low posters (and Litten :smiling_imp:) (and Demisha)