Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

So youre saying okay to hammer Lea?

I think Hazard was risking a lot

I do not think Hazard was lying he got one more day either way 2 kills i think he was trying to town side as SK I don’t think it’s harmful to anyone or throwing or bad.

Screw it VOTE: mr.L

Thats a hammer

@Marluxion

Hammer!

Votecount

Mr.L (6): Lea, Hippopablompoyeetus, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zenon, SultanOfSlam
Frostwolf103 (3): Mr.L, Magnus, May

Not Voting (2): Garfooled, BlueCrystalTear

Mr. L was…

Florian

Mafia Bulletproof

You cannot die at night, except by the serial killer’s 1-shot strongman.

You win whenever the serial killer is dead and the number of living mafia is greater than or equal to the number of living villagers.

Night 4 begins and will end at 2023-04-23T19:00:00Z.

Starting tonight, when all night actions have been submitted, players may vote to end the night early by submitting “/Skip Night” in their role card. Night will only be skipped if this is voted for by the majority of players, and the skip will only commence when every possible night action has been sent.

Night has been skipped! Processing…

Magnus has been killed! They were…

Guy Cecil

Vanilla Town

You have no abilities except your vote and your voice. Good luck!

You win whenever all 4 mafia and the serial killer have died.

Day 5 Caps

@Garfooled - 456
@Frostwolf103 - 437
@BlueCrystalTear - 154
@Hippopablompoyeetus - 301
@Kiiruma - 239
@Zenon - 412
@Lea - 242
@SultanOfSlam - 275
@May - 260

With 9 alive, majority is 5. Day will end 2023-04-24T19:00:00Z or when majority is met.

Knew magnus was town

FoL won’t let me send a message that’s just “:(”. Anyway bye Magnus :(

I thought the last mafia would go after Kiiruma, whoever did that need unimagineable pain to bear for what they did to Magnus.

Hey Frost buddy any chance you went for Magnus cause you thought it looked like a kill you’d never do

I only may be upset for tricking me, twisting my words during his interaction with me. He didn’t consider my perspective.

That sulit rather die than answer the question about being masons with Magnus, I don’t understand the connection that makes me aligned with Sulit. Like Magnus try to explain this to me.

But what does that even mean, other than that no I won’t killed him over such petty things that can be solved by talk.

Why’d you pretend you caught Magnus softing masons D1

So magnus dying actually helped.

POE

WOLF
MAY
HIPPO
BCT

What do you mean, I pretend? The reason I think he’s not SK because I am making assumption that with plenty of Ace Attorney soundtrack would make me believe he’s hinting something, at least that’s where my thought process goes.