Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

By the way for those who havent played with me before, people call me the Resident Leafeon! I hang around and like to have fun!!

3 Likes

townie question

You people have too much time on your hands

Respect

2 Likes

poggers hippo !!!

Okay Proph I think I am comfortable saying one wolf down. Do we unvote and find another? Give the SK a chance to townside by shooting them tonight instead of me? Feels based.

You’re my prime suspect right now for startng this wagon, but Mr. L and Proph don’t look much better since 3 votes is plenty for pressure.a 4th and 5th aren’t necessary, especially this early in the game and I especially hate how no one is bothering to consider the fact that I’m a villager here. Everyone is like Leafia has to be a wolf! And it feels really opportunistic, like wolves are piling on my wagon.

Neither Mr. L nor Proph stated a real reason to scumread me and you’re in fact the only one who even tried explaining your vote on me.

Okay so you’re just OMGUSing and providing no town reads.

Not talking to Leafia anymore lock scum.

Let’s find the others.

1 Like

I have that reaction as both alignments at times.

why am I not suspicious

Nice cat

Rule of 3 means Mr.L is probably a wolf who decided to bus SADLY but it could be 3 town.

I’m fine with letting Leafia do her thing for the next 48 hours or so and I’m also fine with focusing on other players, but if Leafia doesn’t improve significantly in terms of like townie tonal tells in the next 48 then I would like to lunch her.

1 Like

thanks I will go tell her she will be happy

Oh she’s already dead and flipped in my eyes lol. I just don’t want the only day I am alive to stagnate. Let’s find some town and wolves mason buddy

You’re the one OMGUSing here and I can’t scumhunt when I’m under pressure. I’m too busy defending myself and I’m not OMGUSing. I’m stating facts.

Has been the aggressive Town Achro that i remember?

Im getting vibes Leafia is me from What was that Demon slayer??

I was Leafia and caught this fast in that game on day 1 as well…

You are a bit suspicious but at least your vote could just be a pressure vote.

I am Terminally Online.

Touching grass would make me a happier and more fulfilled human being.

1 Like

VOTE: Mr.L

Hello let’s talk for a bit. Leafia died and flipped wolf and I think she may have rule of 3’d you. Let’s talk.

This is you admitting that you’re a wolf. The last time you lockwolfed someone like that they flipped town, so you know better than that.