Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

You’re the one OMGUSing here and I can’t scumhunt when I’m under pressure. I’m too busy defending myself and I’m not OMGUSing. I’m stating facts.

Has been the aggressive Town Achro that i remember?

Im getting vibes Leafia is me from What was that Demon slayer??

I was Leafia and caught this fast in that game on day 1 as well…

You are a bit suspicious but at least your vote could just be a pressure vote.

I am Terminally Online.

Touching grass would make me a happier and more fulfilled human being.

1 Like

VOTE: Mr.L

Hello let’s talk for a bit. Leafia died and flipped wolf and I think she may have rule of 3’d you. Let’s talk.

This is you admitting that you’re a wolf. The last time you lockwolfed someone like that they flipped town, so you know better than that.

I think that Mr. L has made some delightful posts

What does leafia town do at start of game that is different to their play here?

Nothing infuriates me more than what you’re doing right now.

VOTE: Achromatic

Usually it isn’t me, who puts up the CW, (I usually keep away myself from the drama D1) but Achro’s reasoning doesn’t sit with me.

Especially the OMGUS part, when Achro was the first to OMGUSing Leafia, but they just twisted the fact, literally few posts prior…

2 Likes

I am INVESTIGATING.

Also he has 5 and all of them do look good actually lmao

but still want more

This is t!me.

What

Marluna very, very town for this and I won’t hear anyone say otherwise tbh.

Like I get this vote if you are interested in fairness and being reasonable. But ultimately OMGUS isn’t the problem for me. I have a robust world view already. When I asked Leafia for her robust world view she gave me 0 town reads, OMGUS scum reads and that’s it.

Very different tbh

I’m a villager this game.

Oh ok great that makes it easy thanks for saying

3 Likes

Leafia said they were a villager this game guys, move along

3 Likes

You realize if you’re town early votes don’t actually matter right? Ride that -1 until deadline, do your job as town and watch scum get lynched at the last second or die with dignity and rub it in everyones face.

You literally never asked me for my world view Achro and it’s a bit more than an hour into D1. You can’t expect someone to be certain someone else is town this early on and you have me too focused on defending myself to even form any reads.