Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

What does that do with their scum meta

Sure but your gonna have to wait a bit.

Chose your poison was a special case, where mafia knew what PRs were in game.
(Also, mafia won that game, so in the end my fake strategy havenā€™t workedā€¦)

1 Like

Also unlike here, there were a fixed number of PRs in that game.

1 Like

Cyanide (4): Hippopablompoyeetus, Kabazame, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc
Zorvo (2): Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Rajidae
Kiiruma (1): Zorvo
ElizaThePsycho (1): Cyanide
Frostwolf103 (1): eevee

Not Voting (8): Marluna, Wazza, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Chihiro, ImpMan, mooglefanclub

also is no one going to talk about how Cyandie immediately resorted to ate after being voted

VOTE: Jarek

I know Eevee moved but my vote is gonna go here for the timebeing

Really donā€™t like their posts and their response to Eevee telling them to give it up with the useless posts to avoid softing towards other players was minimal at best, atrocious at worst.

I like Zorvoā€™s posting and donā€™t really like Cyanideā€™s that much, if thereā€™s a wolf between the two of them, itā€™s more likely to be Cyanide for me tbh

2 Likes

If Kiirumaā€™s next posts arenā€™t in response to something I said or a read on literally any player on this playerlist other then myself, my vote ainā€™t moving.

Ok fair enough his agitation towards you is ai. but i will say

he also thought you were town this game. but i was along side atlas which he even says is a stronger read for him so it probabaly doesnt mean shit

i dont think him OMGUSā€™ing you is a wolf tell for him. Can you give me more ideaā€™s on why kiiruma could be a wolf?

What does ate meanā€¦

It didnā€™t work cause no one used it.
And it was proven that it would work way better if it was used.

Can next person to post, instead of posting run down 700 posts in thread to check if there was any jackal signaling going on?
We are talking about indirect signaling, without directly stating it, but what could be taken as jackal talking to jackal who doesnā€™t know them.

I can try i mean i was gonna do a re read anyway to get a read list goingā€¦

i will say if cyanide does flip wolf i would have a better vision of zorvo

unironically however had a deep thought on this. and would like anyone to pitch in. i think zorvo is either town or jackal. like i dont see his posts being scum alligned unless he likes to push hard and fast as scum as well (Please tell me if this is meta i couldnt find a zorvo wolf game). but i dont see why he puts in mech and JACKEL. wouldnt it have just been fine to put in mech? (there you go eevee)

i like this post. why does iceT spark more joy in mafia then botc where i am just scared of him constantly

like this catch.

@Cyanide Question! you are alt and have been around enough to know hippo and zorvoā€™s meta (and zorvos name) so you have been around. did you know me and kiiruma were friends before this game? or were you playing a fool here/didnt know.

Hi exist Iā€™m hazard

(Adhd break)

I mean, do bare in mind that this game there are 2 separate wolf factions.
It helps Zorvo be more innocent but itā€™s not guaranteed.

I will state (since Hazard already did a bit of this) that Zorvo signalling to me isnā€™t Jackal signalling to Jackal, as I am not one myself (Wish I was, it seems cool af. Plus then Iā€™d know a mafia member and Iā€™d already planned out ways I was gonna signal everything if I was part of the Jackal team :frowning: )

ā€œCheck notes.ā€

I have definetly used itā€¦
Baker and Kiiruma have done so too.

It backfired way too hard.

I mean, to be fair mafia were convinced I was one of the PRs for a bit in that game.
Worked quite well

Better is not locked.
And as i said lower in that block text he could very much be jackal

1 Like

Yes, but, in that world Zorvoā€™s jackal signalling is likely towards me.
And Iā€™m not Jackal team myself, wish I was.
As I said Iā€™d already planned so much for it :frowning:

1 Like

? I dont think anyone said you were being signalled to?