True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

honestly i need to remember i have slight meta on baker i just keep forgetting they’re the same person coz who tf goes from dwight to anime girl pfp but honestly its not even that far apart coz dwight is a weeb so yeah honestly baker looking different than the one slight scum game i saw of him, he relied on tmi there, he wasn’t vibing as hard as he is here, he feels natural. so im putting a bit more stake in this townread now that i remembered that baker from fol is baker from syndicate

1 Like

also im looking out for non w/w interactions ill be keeping them in a chart but i havent found any big sad. if anyone has any ideas feel free to @ me at any time

Can you link a game you have used this tactic in before? Want to see how accurate you were!

What does this mean

I just say cringe when I don’t like something

Here’s a range for ya!

1 Like

In these I was mafia (Article writer), mafia (Baron → Unshackled Lord), Fool (Neut who needed for only 1 group-wolf at most to be executed in the game - 0 were, I worked out the wolf team), mafia (Character was kinda hot, really cool, I was fancy)

sorry i cant i dont have completed games with it im trying to newly adopt this mimicing my thread zaddy jayjayjay

I have been told I was not allowed to flame people so I left the game

1 Like

wait but u never flamed anyone wtf

Imagine keeping track of anything in a chart

I just memorize the entire game like a totally sane mafia player

yes, I asked permission and I have been told no.

there were a few people that deserved some good old flame and toxicity

1 Like

Also

I have moved from playing magic the gathering to leveling Black Mage in ffxiv

I forget how fun this job is

Even if I eat glue and get myself killed

Maybe just a bit too often

lmao

I won’t name but you might figure out…

I only felt bad because I wanted to play in zenon’s first ever hosted game. she probably doesn’t like me anymore :(

i have no idea but its ok u can keep ur secrets

1 Like

Nya

Tutuu probably town

1 Like