UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

:dagger: :wolf: :dizzy_face: :banance:

Does Gyr have any scum games where he just gives up?

I dunno but if i was scum after yesterday and i didn’t get an NK I’d give the fuck up lol

Because Min’s gonna shoot.

Look at ‘80s Wild Overhaul. Gyr was so committed to clinging to life that he stalled the game for two days where he couldn’t die but couldn’t win because of triple votes, but he surrendered instead of stalling even further when it was obvious he was fighting a losing battle.

Gyr won’t give up if he’s evil. He’s just asleep rn.

Ok so scum!Gyr went 324 posts in '80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY before giving up

Here he goes 131 posts and says fuck it? While taunting people to vote him because he likes being voted?

Another thing I noticed was CRich misspelled Gyr as Gry a bunch of times before fixing it. Fixed it in 1147. I also misspelled his name some times before realizing it. This give me a feeling of likely unpaired, but…

CRich called Gyr a wet noodle

Here he does try to claim Gyr is unpaired with Jarek and Leafia though which might be damning, but?!

Votes for him (again misspelling)

k maybe this is just a forced thing

This is weird because the counter-wagons at this post are CRich himself and me, at 2 each (vs Gyr’s 3). Also note that “if Gyr flips wolf Leafia is spewed town” nonsense.

More defense of Gyr town

so much CRich Gyr stuff… this last post was 4 days ago, it’s really difficult to put this together with this UI =/

By last post I mean the last post I analyzed. I’m sure there is more in there.

Or orrrr we could Luke just end the game

I hate mobile end my existence

Or we could not compulsively speedrun a turbo-exe when we could kill two birds with one stone?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we could. Its more fun.

Sitting on a stake thread state that’s not going to change for hours kills the game and wim.

Still no response from the mod. Could be a CRich’s sideeffect or something else.

Let me give a bit more info so others can decide if this day ends before I wake up and I somehow get NK’d.

I’m Town Extraterrestrial Biologist.

There are projects I can complete. When I complete a project, I get some sort of advantage. There are 5 projects total and I get to choose which one I pursue. Each project has a different number of Genes to complete it.

Genes are gained by targeting specific things. If I target an alien I get 3 pts (genes). If I target someone who has been visited by an alian I get 2 pts. If I target someone who has visisted an alien I get 1 pt. And these are additive, which I found out later, e.g. if an alien visited a non-alien twice I’d get 4 Genes (2+2) if I sample that person. This alone is kinda interesting because it suggests a game where aliens are visiting someone multiple times, though with 2 dead now that seems unlikely unless something weird is happening?

I can target corpses during the day and sometimes living players during the night.

Know this if I flip. Here are my targets:

N1. Leafia alive
D2. Porscha corpse
N2. --unable to target anyone due to my role–
D3. CRich corpse

I chose the project that required 6 genes to complete. Targeting 2 aliens should have completed this for sure. I have not received, as of this moment, a notice that my project completed, which is the information I’m supposed to gain from my role (not how many genes I receive, but when my project is completed). And I completed it during the day, which shouldn’t be prevented by CRich’s ability right?. So consider why, given my role card, if we finish the day and I die overnight and aliens are still alive.

1 Like

Stale*

Is why I just turboed obv town Porscha

sorry but, least obvtown i’ve ever seen

For one, we can give Gyr a chance to claim.
Secondly, we can give Min a chance to aim.

…From Leafia and CRichard, your six-cost project should be complete. Maybe you’ll be informed at nightime?
Can you use your project even without feedback?

I supposedly don’t know how many genes I receive, but I do know when my project is complete. So it’s been 5h+ now and I should know if my project is complete. I picked a project early (i picked this one during day 1 and was confirmed that it was picked) and I sample targets when I can. One weird thing is after my Leafia sample I did not get any sort of confirmation. I asked about if mods were able to confirm that I successfully sampled Leafia, and they said I get no feedback until project is complete. When I tried to sample Porscha I got an accepted reply. When I tried to sample CRich I got nothing. So basically I have no clue if these mod responses are just sloppy or relevant.

Maybe we passively don’t receive feedback when we visit evils?
…No, that doesn’t fit Litten’s lack of feedback, because I know I’m good and I think Alana’s good. I’m befuddled.

I suppose you’ll need to wait until a Host checks in with you, but you should’ve been informed at daystart when you received that message.

I had meta baby… and was right…shoulda sheeped the process