UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

There could be a neutral in play. Since they haven’t claimed, I doubt they’re necessarily protown, if so. Keep that paranoia in mind. But I don’t think there’s a neutral arsonist, I think that’s the factional.

1 Like

you say a jester is bastard so idk if it’s a jester but I am certain it’s an exe

1 Like

Min should’ve gotten their action in.

1 Like

There was this really cool executioner pair idea I found a while back, called Tom and Jerry.
Two players, executioners for each other. I doubt that’s what’s happening, but an executioner could be standard.

1 Like

Like I’d be so miffed if the game mentions neuts not being removed and there’s just no neuts

1 Like

This was in the OP of ‘80s Wild Overhaul, which didn’t include any neutrals. The mention of neutrals doesn’t prove their existence, it just means they might exist.

1 Like

Does a factional ninja arsonist make sense

1 Like

I shot litten

1 Like

Sorry I have one hour left at work YALL I’ll brb

1 Like

I’m wondering if Min and Jarek’s roles make sense together in this setup.
Min couldn’t confirm themselves last night, I didn’t try to interfere with their shot.

I think we have a lot of power on our side, though. Let’s compose a game plan.

1 Like

…Oh? Weren’t you meant to shoot FRink?

1 Like

…i figured Litten could have been a vig shot :/. why?

1 Like

A Ninja visited would’ve counted as lying to Achro, wouldn’t it?
“You saw nobody visit your target.” Just kidding!

1 Like

Litten offered to be shot in order to be confirmed, but I didn’t think you’d take it seriously.

1 Like

…litten was already semi-confirmed via my claim

1 Like

“In order for Min to be confirmed.”

1 Like

I wouldn’t say so? I mean I don’t know what lying counts as but…Maybe…? I really don’t know.

1 Like

…There’s probably not an arsonist, then, unless they doused Rad at some point.

1 Like

sigh

1 Like

I don’t know what “lying” counts as.

1 Like