UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Antitown role that is given to town that will rolecop a random town role to mafia. Why?

1 Like

It wasnā€™t at all obvious. Why wouldnā€™t I stick to voting him after he OMGUSed me like that?

Never from just a pressure vote though. Just because you apply pressure to someone doesnā€™t make you scum.

Yeah. I remember that one.

1 Like

@Leafia why is magnus a wolf?

1 Like

What doesnt seem right?

1 Like

cuz I just started reading thread a bit and saw it was mentioned by host at start of game but idk what a singer is so I wanted to ask

1 Like

Singer - MafiaWiki (mafiascum.net)
Letā€™s not forget that the singer is mod confirmed to exist this game.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I missed this lol

1 Like

Is this a one-time thing or is it every second day?

1 Like

Singer should claim imo. Confirmed town and it hurts mafia to kill it. Easy peasy.

I think.

1 Like

Oh wait i lied. Upon death

Misread wiki abort

1 Like

Leafia made a pressure vote, claiming to have taken a joke seriously, and saw an OMGUS vote as being suspicious. Leafia then says Jarek misrepresented her argument, but ultimately nulltown leans Jarek, apparently backing off because Jarekā€™s wrong, drawing a comparison to Jaiden when she was completely right that game. So the comparison doesnā€™t hold up, either.

1 Like

Look at how heā€™s trying to misrepresent me. It just doesnā€™t feel natural. Itā€™s NAI yet heā€™s trying to make it look scummy. Heā€™s not even trying to analyze why we deach did what we did but just jumping to conclusions. Itjust feels like he found a LHF in me and has decided to try and shade me to see if Iā€™d be a possible misexe.

Thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™m getting anyway and he hasnā€™t even tried analyzing anyone else. Heā€™s super focused on me. When heā€™s a villager, he tends to be more analytical than this and this is feeling like a carbon copy of his last scum game in a way.

1 Like

Itā€™s rolemadness. Let the Singer claim a few days later when everyoneā€™s roles are publicly known, because we know someoneā€™s going to suggest a massclaim sooner or later.

1 Like

Why the comparison to jaiden? She was right to scum read you

1 Like

Okay got it. Drawing a conclusion here i think sec

1 Like

Can you link his last scum game?

1 Like

It literally does hold up because Jaiden acted exactly like Jarek was acting and Jaiden was town. Jaiden was completely misrepresenting me that game too. Only differance was that I was a wolf in that one.

1 Like

Right for the wrong reasons though.

1 Like

You can find spec/scumchat here as well if youā€™re curious about how I failed so spectacularly.

1 Like