UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

It was this one: UFO Sighting Main Thread

It was the one before this one actually.

1 Like

You linked this thread.

1 Like

Oops. Letā€™s try that again.

1 Like

Yeah. This one is it.

1 Like

VOTE: litten

@Magnus

Hi

I get where you are coming from but i think this is similar to how leafia reacted to being voted in love is war including not liking someone focusing on her. I can understand where she is coming from here.

2 Likes

My bad there. Youā€™ve seen his last few town games I think Achro since you were in them.

1 Like

@Leafia

Jaiden cased you hard to start love is war and was town.

1 Like

If youā€™re sure about that, alright. Thereā€™s always time for us to form a definitive opinion.

1 Like

Well i have to give leafia crafty credit now because i taught her well but i think ā€˜the only difference is i was a wolfā€™ comes from the brain of town more often than not.

2 Likes

Actually, come to think about ot, youā€™re right. UNVOTE for the time being. Iā€™ll be having my eye on Magnus though.

1 Like

why was leafia scum reading magnus

1 Like

Because as town she feels like lhf whereas when she is wolf she is a wolf goddess ready to eat town alive.

3 Likes

My theory atm

2 Likes

As for Litten, Iā€™m not so sure heā€™s a wolf Achro. Itā€™s mostly gut, but Iā€™ve seen him act the way heā€™s acting this game as a villager too.

1 Like

achro why you think litten is scummy

2 Likes

I am not sure either but slank cover? On my watch?

Also he signed up to play with me and wanted to skip out on day 1? Excuse? X)

1 Like

and magnus has beenā€¦ trying to eat people?

1 Like

Leafia sees herself as lhf so when attacked she just assumes it is scum. She did this in kaguya as town

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Litten for you. I think heā€™ll be easier to read as the game goes on honestly. He usually is.

2 Likes

I am putting him to work for now.

He can play the game he will live.

2 Likes