Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

3 Likes

fwiw i consider myself a relatively passive player but also i dont think trying to policy execute him the entire day phase is necessarily passive play either so shrug

ymmv, i guess, i called him out on his shit and he refused to budge, what am i supposed to do about that

See achro when his wim returned.

Easy fix he stopped bullshitting.

Achro. Level with me. Do you think that Katze is w/w with Zorvo?

The problem is i think v zorvo votes eith me here so

Welp

i suppose i made the incorrect assumption that after correctly calling him out correctly and on several occasions saying his claim is blatantly fake and also half the game acknowledging the claim is blatantly fake that approaching him for the umpteenth time to say it was fake wouldnt change anything

like im glad you finally got him to confess but i dont think my lack of confidence in that working is unjustified :stuck_out_tongue:

Well zorvo started talking hally after saying katze was a good lynch so if zorvo w then yes 100% lol

But Katze’s reaction to Zorvo was as instantaneous as mine?

It doesnt matter what you observed. You are a great player. The game state was stagnate until i stepped it up. You acting as if anyone should actually like that you saw thtough it snd did nothing is yes a mistake.

Conf bias time?

I am unaware of any timings i wasnt in thread but if she had warning

But also got what i wanted

VOTE: zorvo

Zorvo isnt excited he is twisting in the wind.

Are you saying that this was planned? That Zorvo planned to out himself after i called him out from his first post, so Katze would look good for catching him? Like… to send Katze out as deep wolf?
If that is the case? What about me? Or Rue? Or Hally? Or Sadbi?

I did great TYVM.

im not saying you should like it

im saying that any implication that i didnt know from the start that he was fake and also very likely exactly the modposter is wrong and that seths perspective on me is bad as a result – not inherently in a wolfy way because its possible he’s not teambuilding and is just trying to fish reactions, but alas – and also that i flat out told him to his face that his gambit was bad immediately when it happened and he kept it going, so saying i did nothing about it is also wrong

but you’ve been tunneling me and i kept saying it was fake so if i’m a wolf like you think wouldn’t you know that wolves weren’t buying it

why does achro have to tell you? how does he know if the wolves are buying it or not

You can’t see it cause your tunnelled on me for a reason your probably forgot.

Remind me again, why did you vote me?

@Memes

Initial Vote on Me, name reason without looking back

First vote on you wax because you ask elaboration on a random vote from min.