Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

maybe.gif

only if you promise not to do any silly gambits :upside_down_face:

no, thats kinda what i was thinking about when i said if i were to get nitpicky on meta id say maybe wolfy

iirc he made a decnt chunk of those type of posts in his hydra with trochi (as mafia)

that one might be even harder to iso but if you’re interested

sadshrug.gif

LOL thanks for switching
I haven’t read anything backwards yet since I’m still trying to read new posts so if you were already voting me I’m like… if I don’t have to play I won’t :woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

his posts in that one are better than his posts in this

lol

wait i forgot he has a… recentish town*game here

*he was mafia but he thought he was town (dont ask)

ill probably skim these later/tomorrow/after i sleep myself but i cant dedicate myself to reading long isos at 1am :pensive:

yea i kinda expected you to say that, i remember me and chloe being whelmed by him

Again my PoE is this:
Saul, Night, Jack, Katze and Hally

(On second glance I might be wrong on Night but we will see.)

Town Pile
Sadbi
SPF
Heisen
Eliza
Rue

Like Pile
Guav
Achro
Grylander
sufdaddy (most potential wolf in here.)

The Thing
Memes

im not sure meta is really an argument either way when my read on him comes down to a core difference of reactionary vs commentary

How much early posts have you read?

“The Thing” :sob::sob:
I have trauma from my last match so I just wanna vote people who aren’t posting much more than anything, at least in the early game (for me) where I don’t have time to read up since new posts are constantly coming in

Did you check out my Gyrlander meta I gave of his town/wolf games.

0 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

i did not but i did check gyrlander yday and wasnt particularly impressed

I call him “The Thing” cause he is so tunnelled on me I genuinely can’t tell if he’s town with bad reads or a wolf picking on me.

nod

i think he has decent wolf equity and was p disappointed with the results of giving him a branch but i was expecting to want to policy seth at eod and i no longer want that so i guess i have to actually try harder to read alternatives :sob:

So you probably have no clue about my position or why I’m one of the main wagons lol.

VOTE: Heisenberg

I’d suggest meta reading them to get a better understanding of how they generically play so you can see what is NAI for them.

I still think that is a very likely ML wagon for wolves.

No yeah I literally have no clue what is going on like. At all. I don’t even know what the votes are rn or how to check that on this site