im probably never not voting him today unless something drastic happens

gn

I liked it better when we were wolf reading memes but alas that died

if seths mafia then memes is probs just spewed v gn

Not really sure why your head is at where it is reZorvo

2 Likes

BRB need to go pick up my cat

Logic for zorvo push

He’s blatantly fakeclaiming, which isn’t anything on its own, but the fact that he’s trying to use that to push Memes is what I find wolfy.

I never really got the whole open wolf thing. Why would someone throw pretty much. Zorvo gains nothing postive from this as a wolf. It could be considered as value to push memes, but them accusing everyon neant they lost all creditability and lost that chance.

Maybe I’m just being dumb here, and this stuff actually happens. Its something i would never even think of doing though if a wolf.

Ok but what’s the play
I get Zorvo is Zorvo but

I’m not sure you’re actually serious

i think it’s weird you would say it doesnt change anything fmpov

I am a villager, pointed out what was possibly a slip or a dumb troll, and you called it a slip after. could be a wolf piling on a villa who said something dumb, a wolf bussing bro who just slipped and had a villager call attention to it. you could ofc also just be a villa but the implication my vote is nonsensical and seth is 100% outed and how could i sus you after that post seems a bit off

I’m serious, yes.

Like I said to Katze to what benefit though, a fake claim here does nothing.

1 Like

the argument is that it was an unintnetinoal perspective slip, not an intentional troll

It gives him false towncred as having his role outed from an unclaimed (and presumably wolf-motivated, as there was earlier discussion of “public actions that are not claimed can be considered wolf actions”) action, primarily.

1 Like

A fake doctor claim under no pressure and self forced has 0 advs. You would fake cop and try to get kill off a fake red check. A doctor has no power to condem anyone.