Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’m happy to give my view on anyone if asked also, I have sort of gave up doing overall catchup today, because too much happens, and it seems like the game state does not move to reflect the amount of posts, which is fine but just not my style. I perfer to work real time or in isolation focusing on a few people at a time because.

i think howard is probably town tbh i mean look at that iso

SaulGoodman thoughts please

:really:

If that would have been ElizaThePsycho i would have said watch out for what she claims because in our last game she claimed her real anti-town role and she was mafia.

I think this particular role for balance purposes it is better to give it to town for the big risk big reward part of the role because giving it to scum, they can just plan out a mischop and get extra power that way. But hey, Katze said thst the host loves red herrings so, the best way to solve a mafia game is still in the thread.

Lynching you is now bad because eliza should never her preferred lynch with what she told us tbh

I want a lot of eyes on gyr so i can either be crazy or ballin.

Zorvo is just the right play today given his play and also the complete perspective slip of his push on memes.

Spf i have my eye fixed on tbh. She is a monstrous player who i respect a lot ao i cant afford to blink and miss something.

Hally i get town vibes from bit i am a bit worried about

Dont like the number of people just not playing bit its far too many to do anything about right now.

Those are the things currently tossing around in my brain as worrisome

2 Likes

Missed my 420th post but here I am for my 500th post

Visor was right

@BradLand

Please explain your town read on me off that post earlier. Thank you.

God speed to anyone that iso me lol

Also that hally line is epic

Macro wise i think hally is good, but she will say some things that make me squint. Gth town on gyr, how she prodded you heisen, just small things

The bolded and underlined line.

@Achromatic

Sure give me a sec, while you are here do you mind addressing my issues I have with your slot unless you did earlier, if so my bad . Why did you treat Rue and Katze in such a different way, when both were pushing Zorvo in my view the same way imo. I ask this because it bothers me to treat 2 people like night and day.

Ah. Why is that line specifically a town train of thought from me from your experience?

tbh im not even sure who i would want to kill today if heisenberg/zorvo were off the table

that’s probably a bad thing

Options are:
Seth
Geyde
Memes
Some lhf
Katze (for the jokes)

Re eval
Re eval
Re eval

Eliza for 3p hype and gyr for hopping on heisen

Lets gooo

Unless you think I’m attacking scumreads on Seth I don’t really see how any of this can be construed as defending
Letting Zorvo take the floor and explain where his head is at when he previously was going full monke defuses most of the confusion regarding the slot
I felt like that confusion was bad and the best way to approach it was to unravel that

There’s no ulterior agenda here and I don’t see how the popcorn comparison even tracks because I’ve genuinely been in thread less than in either game
Plus I’ve made the deliberate choice to focus on a few players / real time a bit more

Like come on

@Achromatic

Gyra’s iso isn’t horrific, like he states he finds townreads and defends them hard**. He’s at least pulled townreads, granted they came kind of bare minimum until he literally just posted now, and has gone into defending at least Sabi? The rest of his iso is talking about the Zorvo situation which…I still have no clue what to decipher it as. So I’m not going to really call it incriminating.

** - This could be me being easy because I’m lightly the same way playstyle wise.

1 Like

I’m not as anti Zorvo today as I was yesterday after thinking on it, they are just going to become a hindrance and a source of debate every day unless dealt with now. They is no guarantee that he dies tonight, so we will just have the same issue tomorrow and nothing he has done. I also don’t have any reason to town read them, or defend it especially after it seems very much in their wolf meta to do stuff like this.

How many joycats would katze be if we d1’ed her?