Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Average answer for stagnant thread is that wolves generally fine with it, but that assumes competency
All pushed slots are posting and the cases are kinda eh
There are good perspectives in there but also some meh at best ones
Seems shrug territory

I sorta (?) think wolves are thriving or completely comatose
Haha this sucks

the posting style is definitely a gimmick and should be taken as NAI

ive gotten light townpings from rue that mostly boil down to our views of the game being quite similar (like here:)

and generally just thinking that her scumhunting in the moment (such as her calling katze out for making a post that seemed out of character, or pressuring brad and trying to get me/sabi to explain our townreads on him) has felt like she’s authentically trying to dig into things and is playing in ~detective mode~

not a strong tr but good enough for me to not want to kill her on d1

I do have better ideas on how to divvy up my time now though

could be 3p but is unlikely to be mafia, not really interested in killing today

Re: Me execution because high info
I don’t think it’s a good idea unless you’re all absolutely goated with reading interactions
Given history of this site I’d say no and that it is really questionable at best

weird post lol

Reasoning is good and matches my impression. Stamp of approval.

i mean, when im playing on MU and i’m not sure where to go, i usually just skim through the ISO of everyone in the thread and then push on the person that stands out to me the most. it’s probably viable to do a similar strategy here and just create snapreads out of some of the lesser discussed players (howard, proph, min, jack, etc)

also, what do you think of katze? i’d like to get some more clarity on their alignment

gotta focus on work for a bit tho, peace

Sure fine this is almost entirely expected

if you and seth are both town then i agree but i don’t know which one it is

and here we go

I saw the idea being floated as a bonus and thought about it for like 2 min
It’s an interesting idea but no

I have literally in my life never played with katze. I had them as v for thin reasons early but i feel as if they have fallen off from posting anything worthwhile. Maybe check their latest read list and feel if anything is off? Pobably not worth tangling there today as if they are v they will get scanned or shot or something.

Although their lack of participation in my game was lame.

1 Like

i hardclaim n0 green on howard

1 Like

Also they won champs as wolf it feels naive to want to clarify their alignment day 1 in a super large high posting game

Energy best spent elsewhere unless its requieed.

im also a witch
its a double

Need advice regarding information overload

Just vote zorvo its not a big deal tbh. Take a break after and relax. Plenty of time left in the day.

heisenberg is in my breaking bad tier

1 Like