Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Isn’t that against the rules?

Someone with a katze meta. Is she really passive as town? Thats like… insane for me to imagine she just let the thread burn all day.

“Super convinced” when I call you potential wolf.

LMAO.
Bad reaction IMO.

Eh my opinion but looks bad.

Maybe mis understanding town or wolf scared

Wait scratch that,

Wolf Frighten of Zorvo

1 Like

yes i am very scared of you

Sounds like a confession to me zorvo

yep

you caught me

If in the unlikely case you are town i still will think it was great to chop you. Only scum would want to keep you around, keep town paranoid about you, take you to lylo where they will win.

If you are town you should hope to get chopped today so we dont lose.

3 Likes

fwiw i consider myself a relatively passive player but also i dont think trying to policy execute him the entire day phase is necessarily passive play either so shrug

ymmv, i guess, i called him out on his shit and he refused to budge, what am i supposed to do about that

See achro when his wim returned.

Easy fix he stopped bullshitting.

Achro. Level with me. Do you think that Katze is w/w with Zorvo?

The problem is i think v zorvo votes eith me here so

Welp

i suppose i made the incorrect assumption that after correctly calling him out correctly and on several occasions saying his claim is blatantly fake and also half the game acknowledging the claim is blatantly fake that approaching him for the umpteenth time to say it was fake wouldnt change anything

like im glad you finally got him to confess but i dont think my lack of confidence in that working is unjustified :stuck_out_tongue:

Well zorvo started talking hally after saying katze was a good lynch so if zorvo w then yes 100% lol

But Katze’s reaction to Zorvo was as instantaneous as mine?

It doesnt matter what you observed. You are a great player. The game state was stagnate until i stepped it up. You acting as if anyone should actually like that you saw thtough it snd did nothing is yes a mistake.

Conf bias time?