Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Lol I’m not actually wolf bro.

As others have said no one really reacted to it apart from you. This was a super easy thing to pass off as someone trolling, but your reaction is not normal. It makes more sense with your supposed role to laugh it off and play safe.

Perfect.
So when I heal mafia can kill me without worry

You dont get the point! The modpost target wouldnt have worked! You doubling down on this just confirms that you have no other choice but to try to play the part.

Eh.
I mean it won’t take long for mafia to figure it out and attack me and it was probably a mafia ability to begin with.

Hmm?
:crazy_face:

All of y’all better watch peeps in this thread yeah?

How would anyone know your role though, if you cant be targeted that makes no sense. Especially with that in your role it makes this reaction make less sense.

VOTE: rue

VOTE: rue

You can still be wolf. :eyes:

Can’t be targeted at night

Except for them kill o’s

well, if ur telling the truth then you outted yourself in a situation when nobody believed the modposts

i still do not believe a word you’re saying

nonetheless i agree this is exhausting the thread and frankly i just dont want to argue this with you

because im petty and want to get the last word in if you are telling the truth you shot yourself in the foot because if there is a modposting rolecop or whatever then whoever did it would know its true and nobody else would believe it, so good job :joy_cat:

so to change the topic:

zorvo how do you feel about hally and spf? :slight_smile:

thanks

Haven’t really looked at them so much.

Oh.

katze’s posts re: zorvo feel like dunking on someone she knows she can dunk on

shrug

Do we got a problem?

Yes.

seth is very basketball shaped what can i say