Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

based on my experience with zorvo/seth this seems pretty inline with his villa play?

i don’t think i’ve ever seen him wolf tho, could be wrong, dont spank my bottom plz

Ok, your move.

You’re going to have to give my a why chief

yes so is it likely that wolves would have a day role cop, and a ability to do mod posts and why use all that on you. I just cant see stuff like that being used on day 1 and what appears at random. They is no reason to thread reveal that, if it was scum anyway. Too much of this makes no sense and you are just lashing out at everyone.

Changed my mind, this is bad post.

VOTE: sufdaddy

Okay!

Actually Hally can be a wolf too

fwiw its possible but im also not giving a pass to him because “he could do it as town”

this will further fuel your “katze is dunking somebody they know they can dunk” theory probably but i dont rly care, ive already labeled my push as partially policy based anyway so im not particularly hiding it :joy_cat:

This is what Is worrying me

Kat feels so passive :wowee: idk if it’s bc we haven’t played in so long or what

Walk into bar (ouch)
Announcement announcement
Oh shit panic
Now it’s a big deal
Where the ball

Why

Wolf theatre

@Zorvo

I’m sort of sad that Zorvo is calling everyone else a wolf, but me.

VOTE: Jackrito

Are you a wolf?

Wolf

i feel like historically my D1s are always my slowest days but i also dont consider myself an aggro player most of the time anyway? :wowee:

who isnt a wolf iyo

1 Like

Everyone and anyone can be a wolf now that I’m outed.

Probably a bastard game, probably town are mafia and I’m on their chopping block