Interesting?

So uh

@ElizaThePsycho if u can u should head back to thread

I cant, uh i did something and now im, lets say, delayed in going back

Oh

So @Jarek

It pretty much is them trying in any means necesssary to cause a death

2 people became jokers lmao

Is there condition for each player, or is it a more general condition applied to all @Jarek

Also important

Tomb of horrors likely replaced the NK for mafia imo

Unless someone claims something that contradicts it, this is my tinfoil

Im stuck in Valo for the forseeable future

im not joking on this, im serious, im here for atleast a couple more days

@Frostwolf103 Two things

1: I think considering multiple people can die and its a 17er, it replacing the Mafia factional seems decently likely, also if you are wondering if this plausible, yes it is, cause host will adjust the abilities granted from the AI if it is too powerful (It happend to me, not going more into it, but Host can adjust abilities if they are too out of line)

2: Eliza came back into thread, and they havent said jack shit yet, please apply pressure on her, cause i havent seen Town!Eliiza so far this game tbh

Wow Lizzy!

Possibly, need to look back more cause i know Frost was pressuring Marluna on it, but if does seem way too strong, then yes, it is

Again, Caveat, is that it needs to be out of line by host standards to be changed, my ability that did was initially wayyyyy to fucking broken to not be adjusted

I will not speak further on this, in due time though

Prolly

a bit too strong tbh, but idk entirely

@Geyde @God

I wish for everyone to have unlimited access to travel between all threads that are not ongoing games.

Only has a night action though

Eevee/Marluna/Eliza is where im at

Im getting W!Eliza vibes with her game approach rn, usually shes atleast more involved by now, but so far id say its leaning her wolf behaviour this game atm.

Marluna’s claim is sketch, agree with Frost and Magnus on it a bit, its got a couple holes in it.

Eevee is the least certain of the 3 rn, more of a vibe read to say, but he also does some of this as both alignments which is where im struggling a bit.

1 Like

yeah this pretty much

Basically so far

@Jaiden is Simping for @eevee

lmao

Honestly @Jaiden

I respect the Hustle

Pain

I still think i have the best wish

Also yeah

Lol has been abnormally quiet tbh

1 Like