What would make a multiball game worth joining?

forcerand me infinite dayvig

relatable

I’m pretty sure the “pick which chars in bag” is a result of IRL, but

Also some of the core mechanics break without a human host so

You could just make poisoning give random info instead of ST choice
But
Undertaker
Ravenkeeper
Empath
Anything that doesn’t learn binary info

as much as people bag on botc (admittedly it does not work super well on forums)
everything is so interestingly designed and fun to play to the point where i get excited for playing botc sometimes, with all playercounts
extremely more replayability than sdgs like onuw, significantly more roles that are fun and interesting to play than sdgs like throne of lies or town of salem, and provides more than one facet of interesting play, unlike sdgs like simple mountainous setups

1 Like

It depends on the host not making stupid decisions

1 Like

BotC is extremely host dependant. A bad storyteller will send everything flying; especially since there’s weird “rulings” that you have to memorise.
Thankfully, though, Amelia practically no-lifes the game and makes for an excellent host.

1 Like

If they do you don’t let them host
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What do you mean “rulings”
Also botc says “if u don’t know it wing it lol”

1 Like

The official way of doing things with weird interactions that aren’t stated in the Jinxes.
i.e Damsel being poisoned was a really weird one we had to work through that one time we hosted
Thankfully CRich made the right call and fixed the mistake we would’ve made

2 Likes

Oh wait that one was because of night order wasn’t it
Well I can’t think of an example rn but I’m sure there’s rulings made

1 Like

Tbf

You could totally run the base 3 scripts (besides probably low player BMR) by just randomly picking characters and have it work fine

2 Likes

Any vortox rand would be broken. But yes I think there is some chance a random fishbucket would produce a reasonable setup, not sure how much that chance is tho. 30%~?

that’s not what I meant

2 Likes

4 Likes

the only botf game I will ever in into again needs 250+ roles

2 Likes

getting back on topic,

multiball 60p fishbucket botc mash

2 Likes

brb running a 7p shabsassin game w gossip/gambler/grandmother

2 Likes

I do not apologize for anything