Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

i have been busy and or have had a complete lack of motivation

i play the game, i make commentary while im here, ya ya. i made this account to possibly be more casual playing basically. if that makes sense. thats why im not posting great in any particularly great manner despite the fact i can do better in general. ik that. im just too busy uh, its hard to describe rn. im doing the opposite of wendying rn (especially considering i was going to make my alt named call girl (because thats wendys superhero name in tfbw) but i forgot that that actually has a genuine meaning irl that isnt exactly appropriate to have as an alt name so i rushed to make an alt and it became sand with a twice member as the pfp and my wim died because i couldnt make a stupidly niche reference to my last alt)

2 Likes

Day 2 Vote Count # 6

Voted Voters Votes
orangeandblack5 Arctic (#3902), Blizer (#3905), EliThePsycho (#3982) 3/8
Aelin CRichardFortressLies (#3930) 1/8
Arctic lol (#3402) 1/8
Blizer Jarek :crown: (#3168) 1/8
Capybara clonedcheese (#3603) 1/8
Jarek sand (#3666) 1/8
sand Capybara (#3949) 1/8
[Not voting] orangeandblack5, Kiiruma, Gorta, Aelin, Amelia 5

If any votes are missing or wrong, ping the host. Ping the host for any votes or they will not be counted. Day ends at 2022-01-14T23:00:00Z or if majority is reached beforehand.

Ah yes

Me

Afraid to step on toes

1 Like

Back from 4 hour lab meeting

Brain fried

What be happenin

i don’t sucks that i slept through this all

damn i guess im just a god gamer wow

what does purple anime girl have i already forgot their name because they are irrelevant today

/vote amelia @Host_Account_1

1 Like

this is also great

if you do nothing, it means you make less sense as convert target and ironically makes you a better one
if you obvious town killing scums left and right you should be dead exactly d2 or start bleeding out
why im suspicious of you being afk for a while and only upping gear right before eod’s

1 Like

n2 but you get the idea

well, yes. have you done anything that isnt selfpres?

shrug

why do ur reads suck

1 Like

fella’s been a shadow of aelin and once aelin died off they also did and now afking as well with 0 energy. i assume they are very good friends but i feel its likely they were just piggybacking as a mafia off of a high impact townie and now have nothing to do

to my knowledge they aren’t… more acquainted than most people are with each other on this site

might be wrong tho

then probably mafia even more
orange actually has some reason to be worried since he was wagoned a little d1, unless he has some great ego
if he is mafia he may want to do more, and similar might apply to you though less so than orange
it’s gonna be amelia/aelin/sand/blizer is my bet right now
amelia/sand amelia/blizer are my 2 guesses

2 Likes

also what happened to cheese was it a fever dream or did he claim something would happen id he wasnt wagoned and nothing did

2 Likes

eli please carry

2 Likes

random vote with zero explanation

totally great

1 Like

sand = villager
this is a completely unfounded read

1 Like

omguting u

1 Like