April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Votecount as of post #248

Kanave (3): Blizer, Achromatic, Leafia
Sleep (2): guavagudetama, Kanave
guavagudetama (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (9): IcetFeelsPain, JakeTheWolfie, Vulgard, robyn, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, Marluna, Rajidae, beancat

Cat accent just want to hide his wolf self.

1 Like

I’m so glad mew noticed that
idk if people didn’t notice or if they just didn’t care but </3

I would like to state for the record that I am not a wolf

Guava so I checked a more recent town game

This is her last normal game.

One of her first posts and this was only three months ago.

I don’t think I am seeing ghosts here. She proceeds to do just that and gives reads and stuff.

I don’t see any reason to doubt this read since I see little changes between july last year and january this year from her town game.

I do know our history though, so if she is a wolf I don’t hold it against you as we are like water and oil as town together.

I blacked out all of netrunner because I played shit in it so I’ll reread it

Most wolves would say that.
(It’s not like they gain anything openly admitting, they are wolves)

2 Likes

Marluna, how many posts have you read?

I just said it because the previous statement technically implies I’m a wolf LOL

1 Like

Most of it.
You just cleared two people on a wim again.
(Altough I agree with the Leafia one)

1 Like

It doesn’t just imply.
It’s straight up screams.
I just forgot to vote.

I do so enjoy clearing people.

I also suspected someone. Any thoughts on that?

I think they are easy to read players, but are LHF for wolves cause they can put themselves in a hole

prolly should have clairified that in the post and thats a mistake on my part

Also im heading to bed quickly, got work and studying

like i said, wont be super active day 1 this game, but will be more so after im done my final exam.

I think I had only one game with Kanave, when they were Masons, so I can’t really give much opinion on them.

then do that?

VOTE: guavagudetama

2 Likes

It’s not like my vote will worth anything today, tbh…

Very well!

I am going to mark you down as a Wolflean for now and go to bed.

My reasoning comes from these posts:

I believe it is more wolf indicative than town indicative that you opened the game talking broadly about broad strokes mafia gameplay and the post count instead of players in the game more specifically. When someone reads through an entire thread and doesn’t have much to say about the content but rather neutral facts unrelated to winning the game (such as the total posts) I think of a wolf awkwardly entering thread more than a member of town looking to solve.

I am still thinking over Kanave and will wait for Guava to discuss it with me more, but because of your opening I suspect you a bit.