Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Are you sure because I don’t think you’ve done anything with the wagon information.

:thinking:

hoo boy.

okay. half of this ties into what i said at the start of the game about trying to doomerpost less. because being completely honest with you here, what i really wanted to say and do at that eod is very different to what i actually said and did. what i really wanted to do was kick and scream and flame everyone for voting me when i’m obviously town and no one who voted me had actually given my slot due diligence, barely even talking about me throughout the entire game, and i doubt they are all wolves. but i didn’t, because i made a promise to try and be less negative this game and easier to work with. and seeing the number of people complain about the way the players were being attacked for their skill (and me being partly responsible for doing so despite not having the high ground to do so for since i had tunneled a villager to death on day 1) i realized i had been failing to live up to what i set out to do. so i decided to Not doomerpost and Not flame everyone and instead i put on a happy face while venting my frustrations in the most palatable way possible without attacking anyone, which is why it seems like my emotions were disjointed.

the second part re: not pushing my eliza townread. this ties into the post i made to aro about taking a back seat because i wanted to recalibrate and make sure i wasn’t in the limelight to be manipulated by wolves (not that this had necessarily happened, but consider it more of a preventative measure just in case) and i know it looks super convenient that i decide to sit back when a villager is the leading wagon for most of the day, but… it’s the honest answer. i can say that i will not, however, be taking a back seat today

I already stated it was based on Gamestate day 1.

Also me dying isn’t a great reason for Arete to not be a wolf.
Eliza said to specifically Re-Eval Arete.
Yet you didn’t do that. You didn’t listen to someone who you were apparently Town reading that entire day and not wolf TMI’ing Eliza Town like you could very well be doing.

I’d expect you to have something better of evaluation then “oh Zorvo didn’t die so I’ll clear Arete” like no that’s awful.

just like when you decided to clear the ones who sheeped you

1 Like

Most sane forum mafia player.

1 Like

i am thinking about arete, seth. for instance i’ve been considering that the reason neither of me/you were nightkilled is because aro/neon were correct on other reads (such as May or otter) while you’ve been correct on Arete and i’ve been defending them from you, effectively nullifying your push there

the alternative i’m thinking about is that how if i follow my social read on Arete and the gamestate, May is probably just a wolf

consider how it makes sense for May to be masterminding the world where the three of me, you and Arete are villagers, and none of us are being nightkilled. i called it out on day 1, but i dropped it after i misread magnus for similar reasoning, but it holds that they’ve been egging on your (at least one incorrect) pushes since day 1

i think they’ve had two wolfy eods. i think they’ve been taking a backseat for most of the game while villagers kill each other and she’s never practically acted on any of her strong convictions in an impactful way. it doesn’t look like she’s trying to solve the game - it looks like she is playing in a calculated way to capitalize on whatever opportunity comes up, whether it be me at eod or Arete now and i don’t think her justification of voting me because my flip would be informative holds when i’ve been a hardly-discussed yet townread slot for the entire game. like, that’s the opposite of the sort of slot you want to kill for information, and they didn’t respond to my question about it either so i have to just take it at face value.

I think it’s extremely unlikely that otter and may contains zero wolves, and I would rather kill one of them today than Arete

deep breaths.

no, no he’s got a point

look at min FM (well you can’t actually because it got deleted but i’m pretty sure they tried way harder there)

look at the newb joat10 game on this site where she actually made somewhat-coherent cases on people like drinks

and look at her post this game where she implied she wanted to roll mafia because she hadn’t rolled it in a while

all of these imply a higher level of effort as scum
that isn’t to say i thought your commentary read was bad, because i agreed (and still do agree that it was wolfy for her) but the reasons people were later using for reads not particularly thought out and not tracking were objectively bad when she had some villagery takes about the nightkill and otter’s treatment of prisma

i was about to accuse this of being TMI and then i actually read the post
i don’t see why in order to fool vulgard you would have to specifically play to fool him, instead of just… having a good wolf game, or pulling it off unintentionally. regardless, i don’t care much about his read on you right now because i don’t have much of a read on him either

what reasoning are you referring to here?

god damn. i’m not sure wolf arete can fake these posts, especially the first with TMI that i’m town (i am assuming it is referring to me given their earlier posts)

@Zorvo if me and arete were revealed as villagers right now who would you suspect? what do you think about my theory on May?

him thinking that I had to be a wolf and that that made you more likely to be a wolf, back in the early game

Yes

in reference to eliza, you had the entire day phase to do something about this if you are town!

okay my “v/v violence” read mainly refers to zorvo/arete/eliza/me and i feel like this is the obvious contender for that statement but since you suspect arete, uh, i don’t think this makes much sense from you? like arete has been pushing the last two MLs, if you suspect them then this is definitionally not v on v violence
are you referring to something else or what

i did not vote eliza, fwiw

why do you trust phraze/marl
phraze’s posts were exiting wolf-meta but i don’t think you’ve even played with them before and you haven’t inquired as to what the meta is, either
marl has his usual conviction but he’s only given one read which i have to squint to follow. though i think accusing seth of pocketing him doesn’t make much sense if he’s a wolf trying to steamroll an arete elimination here

least pocketable mafia player

i have literally no idea why may trusts marl there

it feels like she just saw him scumreading arete and went “oh okay yeah i’ll add him to the list of people i’ll incorrrectly sheep to justify my vote”

i don’t think she talked about the phraze slot previously, at all

VOTE: May

it’s time to wake up

@Arete why do you think i am alive if you and seth are v/v and i’ve been trying to shut down this conflict the entire game

no one is actually trying to mislynch me

I mean my current theory is ‘aa maybe you are a wolf’

if I stipulate temporarily that you are town, Neon and Aro both also thought we were v/v, and may have had other reasons that wolves wanted to kill them more than you (such as both of them being mostly townread, or (especially on night 1) you being a leading voice behind the Magnus push [which wolves might’ve expected people to push you for even if that barely happened], or Neon and Aro having better reads than you on other slots, or Aro being more active/“solvey” yesterday, or (after yesterday) the flashwagon attempt on you)

I think I would not have expected you to be killed either night even if I’d had perfect knowledge of your alignment; I was surprised by the Neon kill but then after like two seconds I was like ‘oh that makes sense,’ and conditional-on-Aro-being-town him dying last night was not very surprising

Literally pocketing though. This isn’t a real interaction anyone has like honestly what is that.

That’s true actually nevermind then. Still want to kill one of you three because I can.

May: FMPOV has been gaslighting town pushes especially that Magnus push, did nothing about the Eliza push and then said they town-read them all along (lmao)

Zorvo: W/T for sure with Arete/Zorvo. I would almost definitely pin the tail on the donkey saying that Zorvo is a wolf trying to be loud for a Less experienced wolf team perhaps?

Arctic: If I look at some things with a biased POV I can see wolfy behaviour but honestly at the same time I think there are easier wolves to pin down if y’are one.

Love how I’ve just been repeating myself for 3 days and nothing has changed and we’ve just killed random people who had nothing to do with these reads. We’re getting nowhere lol.

do you have reasons other than eod2 to wolfread me

when i said that i was actually referring about how easy it would be to pocket zorvo being that the condition to earn a townread from him is to scumread the person he’s tunneling

was your read on seth not policy as opposed to actually wolfreading him
i would be extremely surprised if he was a wolf here just because of his convictions alone

@Prisma101 what are your thoughts right now? do you have any thoughts on what the nightkill on aro meant for your reads, i remember we talked about this briefly

have you seen my case on may, if so what do you think?