Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

I do hate to say it though but that doesn’t work.
Since well, someone knows I’m good lol

Night if you are about to say that you think you might be Lunatic, I’m gonna be so annoyed.
Please for goodness sake, if you are what you claimed to be then we have the solve, probably.
With the possibility of a godfather being Amelia as an outside chance.

Yeah I’d lean towards Lunatic being the 3rd outsider, as there is no Moonchild claim unless that is exactly Whysper. Who still has no showed all of today so far.
A self killing GA would imply that one of Plague, Whysper and Pigeon is evil. If that’s the world we’re in, then Pigeon would be the one I’d be looking at first as they were wagoned D1 and were AWOL for most of D1. Plague socially doesn’t come across as self killing GF and Whysper funny enough does fit a self killing GF world.
As for if you/Kii/Egg are Lunatic/GF/Demon, I’ll have to think on this more.

crich i dont think can be the demon with egg
egg has to be a specific minion
and that means something that’s not possible i dont think

I’m just going to throw the information on the table rn. Since if we mess up things could go south pretty much instantly.

Night claimed to be Grandmother who saw me although it was after I claimed so I felt a bit erked.

Amelia also at the time we were in whispers claimed Grandmother so it made me feel even more unsure but I wanted to believe Night was legit so that’s why I sussed Amelia a bit in thread.

When Amelia retracted the claim today and changed it to Tinker, I thought that it’s possible that it seems legit. Like, the only possibility really of there not being 2 outsiders would be if there’s a godfather. Or if we have a Lunatic I guess they’d basically take one of the slots (IDK how likely that is rn)

Night still to me reads as good and I want to think they’re my grandmother but they’re now going “What if I’m the Lunatic and Kiiruma is the Demon” and that’s making me doubt the entire thing.

Egg being Demon is still possible mechanically and their thread presence feels off compared to one of their previous BoTF games on this server. I don’t remember them being this aloof compared to the linked game.
Hold on, let me grab it.
BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

And now is this a Demon bussing their Minion? Or is this a Minion saying their Demon is the Demon?
I don’t exactly like these mindgames.

But yeah I’m still going to believe Night’s still good. And Amelia would be the 2nd outsider unless we have a godfather (which is possible)

Amelia did backpedal on their Grandmother claim and pivoted to Tinker when I whispered to them about trying to professor them. Which gave off vibes of possible evil not wanting to be tested by Professor. If a Godfather exists in game, then evil!Amelia would be able to claim outsider after backpedalling from Grandmother if needed. It’s also possible that Amelia got wind of Pigeon claiming Gambler and decided to backpedal to Tinker if evil, yet was unable to tell Pigeon this before N2 started.

Which means Amelia being evil is definitely possible, especially if it’s a GF-1 and used Tinker as an extra bluff.

The thing about all this, is that it feels like Amelia would be minion for pivoting to Tinker after I said they can be professored. Yet the sense of self preservation irks me and makes me wonder if that’s because I tried to professor test the Demon. Makes you wonder.

Imagine if Whysper randed evil and offered herself N2 so that we wouldn’t nominate her today. That would be funny and I’d get a good laugh out of it.

I will add that if Pigeon is GF/Assassin and shanked themselves N2 using Gambler as a bluff, then that clears Amelia because it would make no sense to incriminate their demon as they would have done here.

At this point I want to whisper Plague when they show up again.

At this point I’m leaning towards nominating either Egg or Amelia. Kii I can see as a wagon choice admittedly.
One thing I noticed when I was talking to Night is that her arguments for suspecting Kii could also apply to Egg as well. It’s something to mull over.

As much as I’m leaning towards nominating Amelia or Egg rn, the one team that concerns me as well is a Kii/Night team. If that’s the team we have rn, then I’d peg Kii as the minion as they are hard defending Night while Night is ok with killing them. Which would make sense if demon!Night is ok with offing Kii as the minion for towncred. I wouldn’t mind talking about this more. As I’m paranoid of Night wolfing as they get easy town reads and don’t get questioned much if they’re still alive.

Be that as it may, if I had a preference between voting Egg or Kii if those are the choices for today then Egg feels more likely to be a hit as they’ve been pretty much unmemorable for the most part, while Kii has been doing more with solving even though there are sticking points such as my claim being “perfect for a Shab game”. Which admittedly I’m unable to refute unfortunately due to Dolby not being a townsfolk.

Am I seriously going to have to put through a nomination before I go to bed without talking to anyone else? Ugh I might have to do just that.

Aha, sorry i had went to sleep
If your still up for whispering I’ll accept

Sounds good to me.

/Accept

I’m back from whisper.