Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

You aren’t really explaining this well.

As Zorvo can be seen with black and white view, there is no inbetween

before I comment on literally anything else

@Frostwolf103 can you like explain wtf you mean by this or how you would know it?

You dont use Strigoi to stop groupscum, it will add to their wincon instead.

I know that difference, you know that difference.

Either Leafia or Silviu slipped, Leafia now knows she is in deep trouble.

Can you pull up some quotes or something because my tired ass brain can’t understand what you mean by this and the whole thing with Magnus defo pinged me

1 Like

So if he havent died then he got saved by a townie somewhere or hidden Mecenary

Otherwise it’s this why he claims this

I do not know Magnus is Marquess, he likely is not. But Leafia is scum no matter what, even more after Silviu’s exe D1

1 Like

@Wazza

Alright I’ll bite into this

This is heavily likely unless Zorvo claims differently, I am more inclined to believe it’s true over anyone else I believe

@Zorvo did you, or did you not, bite Magnus?

That’s because you’re not considering you might be the one attacked is the reason why no one died, maybe because groupscum believed you are marquess, the roleblock is meant to succeed since this role is normally immune to roleblocks methinks.

I do not believe you’re the assasin you got roleblocked, I am refusing to believe you are neutral evil and you saying a good player did this, I do not believe you’re Luminary either who got informed of the roleblock that occured.

Leafia is expecting you to die, and that’s her honest truth

She might be too exciting.

Yeah sure, whatever.

@Wazza

Your theory assumes three things, without much evidence to support them:

1. The informed minority is the Unshackled, and not the Cult.
  2. The starting second evil was the Assassin, and not the Baron.
  3. The Assassin chose to roleblock me… and some undisclosed player chose to protect me, and I’m also vanillaised, instead of using their ninja benefit.

It’s much easier to believe I was jailed by the Marquess. If your theory is correct, I should be crowned because my ability is useless anyway.

But why would this role roleblock you?

You know I still remember Yamikarp/Crimsons Response to a game I made in sign ups.

They said:
Looks like shit. /In

2 Likes

I laughed.
It was funny.

And you do intend to use it on me with your useless ability that you see as no value, interesting.

See here’s the thing.
You claim you have nothing on Pigeon but what are you actually doing to solve their slot?

Explain how their similar and where your reads are/were.

I’m not going to publicly speculate on who the Marquess is and why they would choose to roleblock me. Maybe they just thought I was suspicious.

2 Likes