[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

the only way to get better at socials is to do the social reads.

I might post my kind of thing aswell but I see no point in it for now atleast because 1. I suck, 2. Not really much to go on at all, I would try help the game go but I don’t know how to do that

Day 1 VC 3

Voted Voters Votes
VooDooSh clonedcheese (#11) 1/7
Windwardaway Leafia (#224) 1/7
Leafia Windwardaway (#238) 1/7
Gorta Leetic (#247) 1/7

Please ping host when making votes so that those votes are seen.

Hands Gorta a townlean Yeah, this panic is a good look for Gorta even if we actually have a little over 26ish hours before EoD.

There is stuff to analyze and the way that you’re just fluffing about is something I find a bit suspicious. As to why I voted you, you never heard of voting for pressure?

1 Like

Before actually.

This post just runs me the wrong way honestly. It feels like it comes from someone that doesn’t care about the gamestate and is fine with the way things are, which isn’t a villagery way of thinking right now. It doesn’t seem like my vote on Windward is doing what I wanted it to do, although I will admit that for the first time, I’m scumleaning Wind, although right now I think this could have a better chance of hitting a wolf.

/vote Eggyolk @Host_Account_3

There’s no post cap so good luck with that.

Now this is what I wanted my vote to accomplish Wind. You go back to null for now.

Everyone else, what are your thoughts on everyone and your top 3 townread and top three wolfreads?

Good idea Gorta. Please sleep well.

With that, the wild Leafia goes back to her meadow to frolic about. :sleepingleafeon:

how am i ment to do this when theres not much stuff goin on im stupid

1 Like

fucking told ya

Though yeah fair enough.

T’was a very suspicious post now that I read it again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fuck, I thought I wrote something on you :joy_cat: I’ll take the blame for that one

ditto :(

christ that’s my second post I need to start doing things

You didn’t write anything by then lel

me casually forgetting I’m not a spectator

1 Like

/vote Eli @Host_Account_3

I have a feeling this game will finally start picking up Day 2 but rn it’s just a bit dead

good timing