FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

im not actually i was just trying to bait a read on ybw without letting her backread to see wisdom flip first

1 Like

bold
Main reason is it just felt like an awkward disclaimer to say if you are town.

I like holding people to at least standards when it comes to reads, but not the standards you might conventionally think, since in a mash it’s like, really hard to get a really good readslist, in fact if you have a really good readslist, that could be more mafia-indicative then anything. When it comes to reads, in a mash I feel like it’s how you construct things vs accuracy.

Voting for “lack of spunk” vs event conspiracy

Yea I’m 70% confident saying these wagons are V/V

Note: I don’t actually encourage this.
As this all still stems from “I’m fairly certain Marl is town”

look i’m just really good at forum mafia :pleading_face:

btw derps is probably town atp
it was for bad reasons at first due to him throwing around a claim for no reason, but he was really fucking cringe in prehistoric as a wolf and that was a slow game so i doubt he’d be this natural in a mash as a wolf

@Chloe have you beaten the beast yet :joy_cat:

1 Like

:person_shrugging: That’s how reads work

No omg im so bad

Ye

F

thanks for confirming

2 Likes

(the motion detector prize is kind of a valid counterargument tbh)

Anyway it’s sunny and I can’t see my screen

Bye frens

3 Likes

I post this under the impression these are actually consequential wagons
Then I realize it’s 9 out of 54

Who are you voting?

Actually wait

Oh
Well, it’s one I put because I haven’t really done much to actually confirm my reads, I mainly been catching up on the thread, and then I mark in my head some people who did townie stuff, and then I don’t bother reading their iso to see if they are actually town and just say they may be town ect.

That’s probably how I’m going to act for the rest of d1 too, im not gonna get too heavily invested into this game like some of these other people into d2 when I can actually start killing people.

That being said, can you talk to me how you came to 80% of me being mafia?

Noted this if one of these flip W btw

1 Like

/vote Proph @Dark_Joycat

1 Like