litten how do you have 255 posts

go back to sleep

1 Like

/vote Prophylaxis @Dark_Joycat

oh shit yeah we can vote lmfao

2 Likes

/Vote Prophylaxis @Dark_Joycat
It’s either this or AtNoName.

i went to look at the demisha iso but forgot we were on a different thread and was confused as to why half of it was just shading me for no reason

1 Like

I didn’t get much from it, tbh. A lot of it is kind of just flimsy interaction with Ruby/Rokon.

/vote Proph

i’ll look at the day 1 after i get breakfast

does this list still hold true

@Dark_Joycat vc?

You did say they were struggling to post as a wolf yes? Which is probably a good look for Ruby and Nightingale, as they probably are afraid to talk to their wolf partners in thread.

1 Like

how is Blizer the only reason you voted sulit?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 10 Blizer (#1667); BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Prophylaxis 7 Alice (#2695); CRichardFortressLies (#2692); Frostwolf103 (#2690); Marluxion (#2314); NANOOK (#2044); nightingale (#36); WindwardAway (#2519)
ATNoName 1 YouButWorse (#2060)
Not Voting 26 Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Drinks; eevee; epitau; GGhana; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza; Zone_Q11 (#562)

bruh why is taffy a wagon again

10 people voted them for elemination

2 Likes

Because Leafia is mafia and I want to shoot them

Because he didn’t die to ITA?

/vote prophylaxis @Dark_Joycat

have seen no convincing case to kill taffy lol

i expect proph will die before the end of the day anyway but then we can wagon atno