FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Agreeing with most of these reads, tbh. Luxy can be town for now.

Arctic/Nightingale/Chloe/Zone are some of my strongest towns rn. Shen’s still kind of meh.

CRich’s kind of more proactive than what I usually see of his wolfgame and Derps kind of feels like he’s just doing whatever tf he wants to which is >rand of him. Only concern I have with Derp’s slot is that his vote on Cape felt kind of sudden and bussy-ish. Would probably re-read him if Cape flips W.

Haven’t bothered much w/ reading mansnicks nor Drinks but I’d move Leafiaup being that I see no glaring signs of TMI from them so far. GGhana is kind of meh as he kind of doesn’t feel like he has the conviction that he normally has.

Third one I agree though I still need to re-read Molly.

Chloe is V

2 Likes

i talk about that later too

I feel like this is Town too

why and why?

Yeah, this is going in my shotlist tbh. Pretty much no analysis here and it’s nonstop commentary mode.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that too. If there is a YBW counter wagon to Marl, that would be great.

why do you wolfread marshal

lol

do you not think marshal is capable of making her own push against you as a wolf

elaborate

idk
i was looking to see a thought from you which screamed villagery and i’m not seeing one
you haven’t given any real villagery response to the pressure either

can you give some of ur best marl thoughts

Sulit and YBW feel like wolves who are coasting and trying not to rock the boat by any means possible.
The fact that there isn’t a serious attempt to wagon YBW and my counter wagon offer on sulit right now isn’t being taken up, makes sense if they are wolves otherwise they would pounce on YBW and sulit and try to mislynch one of them today.

I was meant to invite her with my bet winnings but I forgot :pensive:

Why the TR here?

I’ve re-read them and so far I’ve found nothing which moves the needle towards either way.

nanook is actually giving reads instead of saying random supplementary content, maybe he’s mafia

having read none of their other posts i agree

Chloe: I think giving the timing read is towny on its own, and then Chloe comparing how Molly was posting other things to get a better baseline for the read is even townier. And lastly, if a wolf would go through the effort of making a quirky read like this I think they end on more of a defined “this is nagl” (gotcha vibe) endnote than “oh well might be NAI anyway”. Also Chloe was V from earlier regardless, so this just locks it in.

Nightingale: this one is much weaker, but I felt like the reaction kinda made sense. Nanook was throwing out some p whack shit, and instead of jumping on it they do the vibe check with the more read up parts of the game about him. Also like the tone

why do you wolfread sulit

Yh, this is probably going to be one of those slots that get shot d2 out of necessity.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marluxion 6 BradLand (#2344); Cape90 (#2382); Marshal (#2191); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265); Wisdom (#2182)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 3 beancat (#66); Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Prophylaxis 3 Chloe (#2714); WindwardAway (#2666); Marluxion (#2663)
Taffy 3 mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Zone_Q11 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#902)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
GGhana 1 Blizer (#1426)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
sulit 1 CRichardFortressLies (#2661)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Not Voting 24 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#992); Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

He kind of already said why?

Sulit hasn’t really provided any concrete analysis so far and looks to be more on commentary mode where sulit can usually put out a lot of good content whenever she villages. Will prolly just get shot d2.

ybw not having many thoughts isn’t bad in and of itself, i’ve seen him be pretty frozen towards the start as town

my problem with him comes from how he feels he repeatedly has to come back to the thread to make it seem like he’s here and then just says nothing. if he was town i feel like he’d care less about turning up unless he actually wanted to make reads

3 Likes

yeah i mean i wanted examples though sulit seemed fine from what i read last night