FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

what i cant have my vote somwhere just cause i also want them to die before eod

its not like im ghosting

i wanna ISO Dam for spew or whatever they were called. What’s the fastest way of finding the ISO of a person that hasnt posted in a long time?

the person I wanted to shoot during ITAs was Taffy, I had thought it over before and felt like their day 1 was pretty lackluster. Of course Taffy was not here to argue me during that session. Given content today, still wouldn’t be surprised if Taffy is just mafia. I have played a lot of mashes and whenever I see ITA immunity, most times out of 10, the player is just wolf.

Given ITA immunity is their supposed only ability I guess besides a restriction on posting KPOP gifs? Their claim just looks like it’s wolf so then becomes the matter

Does motive actually matter if Taffy is red?

ok sure idk

it’s reasonable and im going back and forth on it a lot

Scroll to the first page where it shows all the dead players, click on Demisha’s name and you can then click “(x) posts in topic” the issue is… I think it’s literally only 10 posts today

/vote GGhana @Dark_Joycat

1 Like

This just isn’t true

What even gives you this impression
It’s hard to see you coming at this from good faith dude when you just generalise my play as something else

if cape does flip v then I don’t rhink gghana looks worse because him coming in last ita session trying to get cleared by suggesting hero shooting cape feels like a bizarre approach to take as w

If he’s wolf clear gghana nutella blizer

Bbl

I am more worried about wolfs that control the thread (like Marl and wisdom)

to me, you feel very unimpactful this game and that you are saying posts because you feel the need to

oh sad. i thought they had more for some reason

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Prophylaxis 12 Alice (#2695); Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Blizer (#3336); BradLand (#3733); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Kiiruma (#3388); nightingale (#36); Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Wazza (#3331); WindwardAway (#2519)
Taffy 7 Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Cape90 4 beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); NANOOK (#3900)
GGhana 3 Marluxion (#4067); nutella (#4053); Shending_Help (#4057)
Not Voting 16 Amelia; Apprentice; Atlas; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Zone_Q11 (#562)

what are you talking about Wisdom? How is a dead wolf controlling the thread?

first point fair
i’ve been sick

Bro i didn’t even see that quote until wazza pointed it out

are you trying to silence me Nutella?

what are you some kind of liberal sjw?

do you hate free speech?

this is Orwell’s nightmare

this is the new salem

1 Like

second
if i’m saying things because I need to i would just do whatever i did yesterday but on a lesser scale

It might be worth it to check their posts from D1

ok bye

Literally 1692