I was so funny I killed Prophy

I’m here all week, y’all, I’m here all week

7 Likes

there should be a lot of info there

/vote Tafy

I have to go to work so yah

leaving vote here

Would like clarification?

I still don’t want him endgaming, tbh. Only way I’d let him endgame if he got green checked, revealed as an IC, or was a mason.

I don’t think I’ve notice a single post of them this entire game? I’ll do diligence on 'em overnight.

Agreed, tbh.

Ranta is for meta reasons as their tone is extremely polarized and they’re extremely uncomfortable in-thread when they wolf. Their d1 opener and successive shitposting is usually ver >>rand V from them. Thing is they kind of have a volume issue so them making less than 20 posts so far is kind of concerning. If they begin slanking just kill 'em, tbh.

Maxi’s my weakest TR as it’s from a microread, but it’s from post 5877 where I feel like the honesty and yet sticking to hisguns was villagery.

Luxy’s mostly boils down to due to his conviction d1 as it felt genuine.

For gorta I already had town pings for him and him shooting Demisha kind of reinforced it.

Oh cool now I can sheep him with more confidence

Didn’t he just say he greenchecked you

MY GOD I WAS RIGHT

AYY

I’m lying

no? im not greenchecked?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 8 Blizer (#4208); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#4193)
Cape90 4 beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); NANOOK (#3900)
GGhana 3 Marluxion (#4067); nutella (#4053); Shending_Help (#4057)
Not Voting 26 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Atlas; BradLand (#3733); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma (#3388); Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; nightingale (#36); Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Wazza (#3331); WindwardAway (#2519); Zone_Q11 (#562)
1 Like

And they say mafia is hard

Well, since you used a silent dayvig on a wolf then welcome to the locktown group.

1 Like

YOOOOOOO

i am on F I R E this game

no one will ever make fun of my reads again

2 Likes

I LOVE HOW THEY ROLEPLAYED AS THE ONLY FUCKING VT LMAO

6 Likes

also just want to put it on record i hardclaim not immune to ITA’s or dayvig so

1 Like