FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

ElizaThePsycho has escaped the Boat of Horrors!

Event Thread:

5 people were killed in the night!

@Blizer has died!

WindwardAway
Why does nobody read my posts holy shit
Town Please Shut Up

Cannot Be Silenced (Passive) - You are immune to any effects that are conditional to having a high post count ( e.g. spam vigilantes), and any effects that may hinder your posting (e.g. post restrictions, silencers). You are immune to any effects that are conditional to you having made a claim. You passively start in a neighborhood with the player who holds the Arctic flavor.

Will Not Be SIlenced (Day) - Submit a post to the Game Host from this Day that is another player refusing to read or otherwise disparaging one of your posts based on its length. (“tl;dr?”, “i’m not reading all that”, “write shorter posts jfc”, “that’s a fucking novel” are all examples of a post that would count. The post they’re disparaging must be original and game related; you cannot use a copy pasta or plagiarize the posts of others.) You may use this ability multiple times per day.

Mod Abuse (Night) - Each night, you may track a player. You may only use this on players targeted by Will Not Be Silenced the prior day.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

@Luxy has died!

illwei
uwu?
Town Tripleshooter

Friendship is Bullets (Passive) - You have 3 ITA shots, each with 8% accuracy. Any external increases to your ITA accuracy will be split evenly amongst your ITA shots.

@SirDerpsAlot has died!

Aelin
I’m just fucking hurt people thought I’d unironically nyapost
Town Night Vigilante

AwA (Night) - Each night, you may kill a player.

@BradLand has died!

Prophylaxis
i understand the obsession but i am not as high on joycat as others
Town Claim Vanillarizer

Turn to Frog (Night) - Each night, you may target a player and provide sufficient quote-based evidence of their true role being claimed. If correct, they will be vanillarized.

@Amelia has EXPLODED @Solic!

eevee
Reminder: Please do not work on translating chineese hentai in your rolecard. If anyone tries to do it again, they will be removed from the game.
Mafia Event Host

Back to the Past (Passive) - You may act during n0.

Designing a Setup Exclusively Based On Flavor First Is a Good Idea With Zero Negative Consequences (Night) - Choose one of the following events, and it will be run during the following Day at one of the following times: {you will find out the night before}. You may discuss and strategize for the events with the Mafia ahead of time.

• Blood on the Clocktower: Trouble Brewing
  • FoL Trivia
  • Spyfall
  • Tomb of Horrors (On a Boat) (n2+ only)

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Somebody reports that @SirDerpsAlot attacked @Zone_Q11 last night!

@Ranta has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day, unless healed.

Kat, Dom, Master Chief, Master Cheif’s dad Master Chef, and Katze’s now revived through the power of Joycat cat dad eat bagels. Lifes good.

Day 4 has started and will end at 2022-06-30T00:00:00Z

Why the fuck am I still alive

Fucking. Hell.

I can say the same for myself.

@eevee did you get info from AT on who were his checks?

Ok so Solic died right? Then Amelia has to be town for offing Solic.

Yeah, at least we got something good from this shitshow.

Yes.

Who were they?

So we have 12 town vs 6 wolves. This got pear shaped fast for town.

1 Like

So if we trust this Zone is NI

1 Like

I shot Nanook
They are not dead

eliza

pow
you are dead

we had a shotlist

Ok there’s no reason for town to protect him. They were EoD3 counter wagon.

Spyfall and FoL trivia are the only ones that have run right

1 Like