FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Yh, this is probably going to be one of those slots that get shot d2 out of necessity.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marluxion 6 BradLand (#2344); Cape90 (#2382); Marshal (#2191); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265); Wisdom (#2182)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 3 beancat (#66); Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Prophylaxis 3 Chloe (#2714); WindwardAway (#2666); Marluxion (#2663)
Taffy 3 mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Zone_Q11 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#902)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
GGhana 1 Blizer (#1426)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
sulit 1 CRichardFortressLies (#2661)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Not Voting 24 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#992); Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

He kind of already said why?

Sulit hasn’t really provided any concrete analysis so far and looks to be more on commentary mode where sulit can usually put out a lot of good content whenever she villages. Will prolly just get shot d2.

ybw not having many thoughts isn’t bad in and of itself, i’ve seen him be pretty frozen towards the start as town

my problem with him comes from how he feels he repeatedly has to come back to the thread to make it seem like he’s here and then just says nothing. if he was town i feel like he’d care less about turning up unless he actually wanted to make reads

3 Likes

yeah i mean i wanted examples though sulit seemed fine from what i read last night

/vote youbutworse @Dark_Joycat

You say this in reply to my post where I explained my wolf read on sulit.

I have no problem with this.
/vote YBW @Dark_Joycat

all of my thoughts are marl thoughts
i dont know what you’re askin here chieftain

Pretty sure YBW did that in SCP 2 and she was a wolf there
Idk though I was on her team so maybe I didn’t pay such close attention

Wind!

Wisdom!

1 Like

her sulit progression and also how she’s treated me is stereotypical of her wolfgame i think

feels like she’s treating me the exact same as she treated aret in the catvitational

sulit’s opening was obviously awkward and we already went over that but i could it coming from town her being overwhelmed

this is pretty villagery but i wish she went somewhere with it

also i’m preflipping her as not w/w with hippo because she didn’t seem annoyed by the fact hippo was outting himself by doing the lw soft (he does this every wolfgame), just like “wait really?”

she’s been giving other reads too but they aren’t really explained
don’t feel like it’s coasting though

maybe

join me

and in the meantime i shall read you

Wait can’t you iso people who aren’t top posters?

click on their avatar

Don’t Sulit and Hippo both do LW softs in every game, though

wisdom not clearing me on laugh tell means either they haven’t read my posts or none of my jokes have been funny :pensive: