[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Both of them said something about getting the game going but I wouldn’t really consider it to be that much effort yet

This.

And this show a desire to get the game going to me.

It’s more effort than everyone else has put in combined.

Disagree
Hard disagree

How? Just about everyone else has almost nothing but fluff aside from the two of us.

So you think my read post is bullshit?

No. That’s why I said aside from the two of us. Your reads post is pretty good. The thing is, the only ones who have generated worthwhile content are you and me while Wazza and Gorta are the only ones that have tried pushing people to start generating content to really get things started. Sorry if I offended you there. Hugs

1 Like

Ahh I thought you meant you and Wazza.

What about leetic, though? I thought they were the most proactive so far.

1 Like

Isn’t your vote still on me?

Yeah, he’s looking good too and I changed my vote earlier.

I noticed you haven’t changed your vote on me though and no idea why you’d OMGUS what was pretty obviously a vote for pressure.

I’m trying my best to think through what to do in my mind right now with what I consider so little, so apologies for that cause I know that’s a problem but I just don’t want my actions to seem involuntarily stupid or to seem passive, which is what I usually am

Albeit that’s me worrying about how I look which supposedly is a bad idea cause it makes for a bad mindset so :man_shrugging:

Just let things flow freely. No need to worry so much about how you look this early on if you’re a villager. I’ve found that worrying about that too much can get in the way of solving.

1 Like

Likely will be having supper soon so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

wait what have I done

Day 1 VC 4

Voted Voters Votes
VooDooSh clonedcheese (#11) 1/7
Leafia Windwardaway (#238) 1/7
Gorta Leetic (#247) 1/7
EggYolk Leafia (#268) 1/7
ElithePsycho Wazza (#281) 1/7

Please ping host when making votes so that those votes are seen.

update
I died to Desert Scoruge like 80 times instead

We need to get on track to figuring out who the scum are people! EoD is in just 15 hours and we need to figure out we’d hat wagons we want. I suggest Wind and Eggyolk wagons myself.

1 Like

Going to call it a night now so someone else can be the town leader while I sleep. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Alright, now that I have my laptop and am feeling less awful from the shot I’ll look through everyone’s ISOs, from most to least posts.

WindwardAway - Has a little over a third of the posts so far. I do like how most of their posts seem to be engaging with people. It has taken them a while to posts substantial thoughts on people, though they seem to be doing it now. GTH town.
sharklifter - Despite being the second most active person in the thread, none of their posts really have stood out to me on first read. Most of the posts in the early day were about games other than this one and there’s little substantive about later on. GTH scum, because I feel town would be doing something more with ~80 posts.
Leafia - Probably the one here who seems to be the most concerned about pushing the game forward, I do like how they don’t seem to care what others think about them. GTH town.
Kiimura - By here, we reach a substantial drop off in activity. All of their posts seem pretty fluffy and insubstantial, and they only really showed up later on to defend themselves. GTH scum.
VooDooSh - Seemed unfamiliar with mafia’s abilities, which may be a derp clear - I’d like to see them make good on their promise to be more active later on in the phase, but GTH town for now.
clonedcheese - Their only real contributions seem to be a somewhat contrived case on VooDooSh and trying to divert attention away from Kiimura (though I’m not sure if they were telling me we should go after the more or less active players). GTH scum
EliThePsycho - Contributions have been extremely light even by the standards of this game. GTH scum (yes, I know I have too many GTH scum at this point)
Gorta - Posts have mostly been excuses for why they can’t do more. Still, they sticked to their guns when called out, which makes me give them GTH town since scum will more often try to acquiesce to such requests
Wazza - Voted Eli and asked them to give their thoughts on the game, without Wazza giving any of their own thoughts. Another GTH scum.
EggYolk - Mostly mechanical discussion, which isn’t alignment indicative on its own. Probably the most null slot so far, but I’ll give yet another GTH scum because they don’t really give me any reason to townread them.
@Universal - Pinging this one, since really they only barely count as even having shown up. Said they read everything, but still posted no thoughts on the game. Still another GTH scum.
@Dum - Slanker. GTH scum.

So we have eight GTH scum out of thirteen… yeah that’s not good. In my defense, we still have a lot of people who barely have even shown up, and a lot of the past discussion isn’t game related.

Vote: Universal @Host_Account_3
To further pressure this person, and also because they’ve shown up, admitted to reading the whole thread, yet have still not done a damn thing. I mean, come on.

1 Like