[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

wallpost of catchup

Summary

Town
Next

I don’t like this interaction taking up like 100 posts :confused:

Incorrect conclusion
Why the hell would you have this banter in scumchat if you can have it in main chat
The discussion itself is frivolous

This
+1 brownie points to Windward for pointing it out

M
disliking this more by the hour

Good point to start, “they existed early so maybe scum” is a thought :tm:

in response we get:

What’s the other suspicion?
The “why the glossary” suspicion did not come from Windward, seeing as to how they added to the glossary itself. It came from leetic

This long-winded response tries to justify both their activity at the start of day and their glossary, but in a weird way. Both of those things are, at the end of the day, NAI; those are very rudimentary accusations that can just be brushed over. However, Kiiruma responds here with “I know I don’t do this a lot”, in which I believe the guilty self-awareness comes through.
in case you’re wondering, yes I’m trying to practice for the 400 words

Narcicissm along the lines of LAMIST
dislike

:sob:

Felt like a bad derpclear attempt to me and I didn’t like it
I’ve got nothing else on that front

/vote Kiiruma @Host_Account_3

TL;DR: I didn’t like their self-aware defense. Still think leetic’s scumread of them for fluff is more suited for shark

available for questioning

There’s quite literally nothing to give reads on

There’s always something to give reads on. No one can fully avoid unconscious bias from knowing their own alignment. Plus, town and scum have different goals and that will be reflected in their posts. It’s true that a lot of posting has been fluff and that there are several slankers, but that’s not an excuse to do nothing.

1 Like

In all honesty, I don’t know how I’m awake right now.

I’ve been board gaming throughout the night and since my partner works during the day, evening times usually are just spent with him.

So I guess I’ll be around for a bit and doing some stuff before EoD.

This is assuming I won’t just conk out since it’s been many hours since I’ve slept

Name your strongest townread and strongest scumread

Uhhh, I’ve not really read too much but I think Wind’s my strongest TR and scumread(?) honestly cloned.
But I don’t know how to read cloned too well so I could just be misreading em.
It’s also hard to read trees (ironic I know since I am kinda one) so there’s more people I’m missing out on.
And Leafia’s someone who I solve (and vice versa) usually day 2 or 3 ish

Wind’s a strong player and so I’m honestly constantly worried about misclearing them (and I know that I can and will always be paranoid Wind’s deepwolfing since I know what they’re capable of)

However, Wind’s one of the main voices and as they brought up meta on me, I’d use the same game to say that I know Wind can just vibe as a wolf should things not be looking bad for them… so unless one of the main wagons is a wolf, Wind feels safe.

death grips is good to listen to before I sleep… anyway, I don’t know who to vote. I do like leetic trying to do stuff

2 Likes

It’s a pretty decent look, but I don’t exactly know of any of leetic’s previous games if there have been any so I don’t have much to go off other than a blank slate

can we vote to sleep today?

IDK but I want to sleep so bad but I don’t think I should since I’ve been inactive.
And now I’m suffering :D

I have no reads /vote sleep @Host_Account_3

I’ll take a look if I can in the morning, but I can’t vote anyone in good conscience with no information other than a town lean on leetic

/Vote Clonedcheese @Host_Account_3

Voting now because I feel like I could conk out any second tbh

Something weird is going on

I mean specifically between clonedcheese and Kiiruma

GTH clonedcheese/Kiiruma contains at least one wolf, if not two

I’m just trying to think for a bit because the two of them voting each other while also not interacting directly looks like scum distancing, but on the other hand this thread has been so dead that nobody except for Sharklifter and I has substantially interacted (and yes, most of that was fluff).

I can’t really tell where Leafia is going with saying that I’m providing content and doing things but also a wolf. She is right that my vote is still on her, though, but that’s because I also think she’s suspicious.

I s2g if those three are all scum then I’ve peaked :joy_cat: but statistically I’m wrong on at least one, if not all of them, because I don’t think I’ve ever nailed the entire scumteam on D1.

Id really like to see an updated vote count before placing my vote because I think most people are wagoning Kiiruma, but apparently I missed some people’s votes (like Leafia’s) so I don’t actually know where the votes are

I’m stupid the VC was right here

Plus leetic voting Uni
Cloned voting Kiiruma
Kiiruma voting cloned
Gorta voting sleep

Ok so actually nobody has more than one vote on them, scratch what I said about a wagon being on Kiiruma then. Couldve sworn there was a wagon on him earlier, though.

Cloned’s catchup post doesn’t look so bad btw, I just really don’t like whatever is going on with the crossvoting, and it makes Kiiruma look worse of the two of them if I had to only pick one to point out.

Im not gonna be around for EoD today because it’s New Year’s and I’ll have people over for the evening, so I’ll try to say whatever I have to say before then. I was kind of hoping I could slank and look suspicious so I wouldn’t die early in this game but whatever, I don’t have the time to lurk around at EoD. Nobody’s going to look at anything I said after I die so I don’t think there’s much point in leaving a legacy, either.