[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

oh okay then

question: why do you specifically think of that game (when its a different game) when there is still another game you can go on lol

This is definitely something to think about I think.

Host is currently on mobile so will do mobile tier vc

Wind voted Leafia
Leafia voted Eli
Sharklifter voted Eli

1 Like

Thanks.

Roughly 10 minutes until end of day

1 Like

far different tone? how so, I was just genuinely asking how people read off of something so small and simple and the thing is, we haven’t played a mafia together so im still not sure why you are pushing on what you know about me (that just feels really out of place and doesnt make sense at all)

and where does a far different tone get fixed in the first place, that just feels awfully contradictory and it seems like you retracting a bad read in the first place

And just to ask about it, are you referring to what I’ve done or what I questioned about Eli (just for clarification)

What you questioned Eli about.

5 minutes until deadline

Ah, alright, seems like we wont get an answer though because of well, the day about to end unless we last second swap but that’s as much as information as we can gather atp.

there is?

/vote Dum @Host_Account_3

/vote leafia @Host_Account_3
self-pres

I have no clue who to vote so I’m voting the only person I wouldn’t care about dying as they haven’t arrived once

i have two votes
leafia has three
dum has 1

Yeees, that’s why I am questioning why you are targeting a BOTC game in the first place

if you’re talking about an ongoing game
we can’t talk about that

They’ll already be modkilled anyway likely now please get back on Eli.