[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Wind’s a strong player and so I’m honestly constantly worried about misclearing them (and I know that I can and will always be paranoid Wind’s deepwolfing since I know what they’re capable of)

However, Wind’s one of the main voices and as they brought up meta on me, I’d use the same game to say that I know Wind can just vibe as a wolf should things not be looking bad for them… so unless one of the main wagons is a wolf, Wind feels safe.

death grips is good to listen to before I sleep… anyway, I don’t know who to vote. I do like leetic trying to do stuff

2 Likes

It’s a pretty decent look, but I don’t exactly know of any of leetic’s previous games if there have been any so I don’t have much to go off other than a blank slate

can we vote to sleep today?

IDK but I want to sleep so bad but I don’t think I should since I’ve been inactive.
And now I’m suffering :D

I have no reads /vote sleep @Host_Account_3

I’ll take a look if I can in the morning, but I can’t vote anyone in good conscience with no information other than a town lean on leetic

/Vote Clonedcheese @Host_Account_3

Voting now because I feel like I could conk out any second tbh

Something weird is going on

I mean specifically between clonedcheese and Kiiruma

GTH clonedcheese/Kiiruma contains at least one wolf, if not two

I’m just trying to think for a bit because the two of them voting each other while also not interacting directly looks like scum distancing, but on the other hand this thread has been so dead that nobody except for Sharklifter and I has substantially interacted (and yes, most of that was fluff).

I can’t really tell where Leafia is going with saying that I’m providing content and doing things but also a wolf. She is right that my vote is still on her, though, but that’s because I also think she’s suspicious.

I s2g if those three are all scum then I’ve peaked :joy_cat: but statistically I’m wrong on at least one, if not all of them, because I don’t think I’ve ever nailed the entire scumteam on D1.

Id really like to see an updated vote count before placing my vote because I think most people are wagoning Kiiruma, but apparently I missed some people’s votes (like Leafia’s) so I don’t actually know where the votes are

I’m stupid the VC was right here

Plus leetic voting Uni
Cloned voting Kiiruma
Kiiruma voting cloned
Gorta voting sleep

Ok so actually nobody has more than one vote on them, scratch what I said about a wagon being on Kiiruma then. Couldve sworn there was a wagon on him earlier, though.

Cloned’s catchup post doesn’t look so bad btw, I just really don’t like whatever is going on with the crossvoting, and it makes Kiiruma look worse of the two of them if I had to only pick one to point out.

Im not gonna be around for EoD today because it’s New Year’s and I’ll have people over for the evening, so I’ll try to say whatever I have to say before then. I was kind of hoping I could slank and look suspicious so I wouldn’t die early in this game but whatever, I don’t have the time to lurk around at EoD. Nobody’s going to look at anything I said after I die so I don’t think there’s much point in leaving a legacy, either.

Idk why Gorta is voting sleep but it’s mildly villagery because he could very easily join a wagon. The votes are totally uncohesive and it wouldn’t even have looked suspicious for him to vote an existing wagon, or in fact even a vanity wagon on someone else. But he went for voting sleep…?

Unless he had two wolf partners with votes on them already it’s just a weird vote, and even still, he could’ve redirected attention by looking elsewhere

Btw I don’t think Sharklifter is scum
Of course I’ll say that because we fluffed for around 100 posts together, but from a couple things they said, I don’t think they’re scum

Clonedcheese on the other hand is exactly the player I thought would think Shark and I were clogging the thread with w/w interactions so I was right lol

(I don’t actually think that makes him look wolfy, especially because he said it anyway even after I said I knew someone would say it… Or maybe that’s a bad thing, I don’t really know, but I guess it’s not indicative of much)

I’ll say it again, I think Leafia’s handling of my slot is just weird and I don’t know what it is about it that’s pinging me. I know she has inconsistent reads normally and that’s fine when she’s reading the thread and commenting as she’s going along, but something about her singling me out and going back and forth on what her read is on me looks off. It’s as if she knows she wants to focus on me but doesn’t know whether to scumread or townread me because she hasn’t made up her mind. Ignoring the earlier vote she claims was a pressure vote, her progression on my slot after that is also ???

I actually think the wolves are among the more active players and not the slankers this time

GTH Kiiruma/Leafia could easily be a team, clonedcheese a possible third

If I’m wrong then I guess I actually should look at the slankers on D2 and see which of them pick up on activity

But anyway nobody is going to listen to anything I say and I’ll either die early or live to eventually misyeet someone in LyLo because I’m smart

I don’t really have anything else to add rn and I gotta clean up my apartment

Day 1 VC 5

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Windwardaway (#238) 1/7
EggYolk Leafia (#268) 1/7
ElithePsycho Wazza (#281) 1/7
Universal Leetic (#320) 1/7
Kiiruma clonedcheese (#321) 1/7
Sleep / No Execution Gorta (#333) 1/7
Clonedcheese Kiiruma (#335) 1/7

Day ends in roughly 8 1/2 hours. Check the start of day post for exact details.

I hate how fucking obvious it is when I’m town, even if some of you don’t pick up on it

It’s like I don’t think my wolf game is that bad, and it definitely fools people who have played with me before

But it’s so radically different from my town game that everyone who knows me should know that it never quite looks like my town game, at least not on this forum because of the instant posting style

Enough self-meta from me, though. Draw your own conclusions.

On the bright side if I die early I don’t have to remember to do stuff at night

Forgot to comment on this
Wasn’t I also your strongest TR in SCP 2 FM and I was a wolf? Don’t jump to conclusions so fast lol

Any reasoning on cloned (whenever you come back)? You didn’t give an explanation on this but you voted him.