[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Day 1 VC 4

Voted Voters Votes
VooDooSh clonedcheese (#11) 1/7
Leafia Windwardaway (#238) 1/7
Gorta Leetic (#247) 1/7
EggYolk Leafia (#268) 1/7
ElithePsycho Wazza (#281) 1/7

Please ping host when making votes so that those votes are seen.

update
I died to Desert Scoruge like 80 times instead

We need to get on track to figuring out who the scum are people! EoD is in just 15 hours and we need to figure out we’d hat wagons we want. I suggest Wind and Eggyolk wagons myself.

1 Like

Going to call it a night now so someone else can be the town leader while I sleep. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Alright, now that I have my laptop and am feeling less awful from the shot I’ll look through everyone’s ISOs, from most to least posts.

WindwardAway - Has a little over a third of the posts so far. I do like how most of their posts seem to be engaging with people. It has taken them a while to posts substantial thoughts on people, though they seem to be doing it now. GTH town.
sharklifter - Despite being the second most active person in the thread, none of their posts really have stood out to me on first read. Most of the posts in the early day were about games other than this one and there’s little substantive about later on. GTH scum, because I feel town would be doing something more with ~80 posts.
Leafia - Probably the one here who seems to be the most concerned about pushing the game forward, I do like how they don’t seem to care what others think about them. GTH town.
Kiimura - By here, we reach a substantial drop off in activity. All of their posts seem pretty fluffy and insubstantial, and they only really showed up later on to defend themselves. GTH scum.
VooDooSh - Seemed unfamiliar with mafia’s abilities, which may be a derp clear - I’d like to see them make good on their promise to be more active later on in the phase, but GTH town for now.
clonedcheese - Their only real contributions seem to be a somewhat contrived case on VooDooSh and trying to divert attention away from Kiimura (though I’m not sure if they were telling me we should go after the more or less active players). GTH scum
EliThePsycho - Contributions have been extremely light even by the standards of this game. GTH scum (yes, I know I have too many GTH scum at this point)
Gorta - Posts have mostly been excuses for why they can’t do more. Still, they sticked to their guns when called out, which makes me give them GTH town since scum will more often try to acquiesce to such requests
Wazza - Voted Eli and asked them to give their thoughts on the game, without Wazza giving any of their own thoughts. Another GTH scum.
EggYolk - Mostly mechanical discussion, which isn’t alignment indicative on its own. Probably the most null slot so far, but I’ll give yet another GTH scum because they don’t really give me any reason to townread them.
@Universal - Pinging this one, since really they only barely count as even having shown up. Said they read everything, but still posted no thoughts on the game. Still another GTH scum.
@Dum - Slanker. GTH scum.

So we have eight GTH scum out of thirteen… yeah that’s not good. In my defense, we still have a lot of people who barely have even shown up, and a lot of the past discussion isn’t game related.

Vote: Universal @Host_Account_3
To further pressure this person, and also because they’ve shown up, admitted to reading the whole thread, yet have still not done a damn thing. I mean, come on.

1 Like

wallpost of catchup

Summary

Town
Next

I don’t like this interaction taking up like 100 posts :confused:

Incorrect conclusion
Why the hell would you have this banter in scumchat if you can have it in main chat
The discussion itself is frivolous

This
+1 brownie points to Windward for pointing it out

M
disliking this more by the hour

Good point to start, “they existed early so maybe scum” is a thought :tm:

in response we get:

What’s the other suspicion?
The “why the glossary” suspicion did not come from Windward, seeing as to how they added to the glossary itself. It came from leetic

This long-winded response tries to justify both their activity at the start of day and their glossary, but in a weird way. Both of those things are, at the end of the day, NAI; those are very rudimentary accusations that can just be brushed over. However, Kiiruma responds here with “I know I don’t do this a lot”, in which I believe the guilty self-awareness comes through.
in case you’re wondering, yes I’m trying to practice for the 400 words

Narcicissm along the lines of LAMIST
dislike

:sob:

Felt like a bad derpclear attempt to me and I didn’t like it
I’ve got nothing else on that front

/vote Kiiruma @Host_Account_3

TL;DR: I didn’t like their self-aware defense. Still think leetic’s scumread of them for fluff is more suited for shark

available for questioning

There’s quite literally nothing to give reads on

There’s always something to give reads on. No one can fully avoid unconscious bias from knowing their own alignment. Plus, town and scum have different goals and that will be reflected in their posts. It’s true that a lot of posting has been fluff and that there are several slankers, but that’s not an excuse to do nothing.

1 Like

In all honesty, I don’t know how I’m awake right now.

I’ve been board gaming throughout the night and since my partner works during the day, evening times usually are just spent with him.

So I guess I’ll be around for a bit and doing some stuff before EoD.

This is assuming I won’t just conk out since it’s been many hours since I’ve slept

Name your strongest townread and strongest scumread

Uhhh, I’ve not really read too much but I think Wind’s my strongest TR and scumread(?) honestly cloned.
But I don’t know how to read cloned too well so I could just be misreading em.
It’s also hard to read trees (ironic I know since I am kinda one) so there’s more people I’m missing out on.
And Leafia’s someone who I solve (and vice versa) usually day 2 or 3 ish

Wind’s a strong player and so I’m honestly constantly worried about misclearing them (and I know that I can and will always be paranoid Wind’s deepwolfing since I know what they’re capable of)

However, Wind’s one of the main voices and as they brought up meta on me, I’d use the same game to say that I know Wind can just vibe as a wolf should things not be looking bad for them… so unless one of the main wagons is a wolf, Wind feels safe.

death grips is good to listen to before I sleep… anyway, I don’t know who to vote. I do like leetic trying to do stuff

2 Likes

It’s a pretty decent look, but I don’t exactly know of any of leetic’s previous games if there have been any so I don’t have much to go off other than a blank slate

can we vote to sleep today?

IDK but I want to sleep so bad but I don’t think I should since I’ve been inactive.
And now I’m suffering :D

I have no reads /vote sleep @Host_Account_3

I’ll take a look if I can in the morning, but I can’t vote anyone in good conscience with no information other than a town lean on leetic

/Vote Clonedcheese @Host_Account_3

Voting now because I feel like I could conk out any second tbh