[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

it’s less of a doom than her getting beat by a cc battle

why tf do you think I’m Town?

Regardless of alignment I think mist would rescind

The issue with fake claiming obv is that sorc gets outed unless they hard v read the player who fpses and don’t target that player

I’ve seen a few people say wolves might nk the bomb choice which feels weird to me, I would want more village deaths as a wolf I think

I’m losing my damn mind rn

1 Like

/vote mistyx @Host_Account_1

kinda wanted a vc but I think this is the move

also cuz I think that marl should be bombed tonight and idt outedwolf does that if mist doesn’t live

thats actually a fair point

U usually reveal obvious agenda at eod when mafia and u saying to not kill misty for claim be dumb if ur maf tbh

If I die tonight which is reasonably likely, thx for the game fellas

in my mind im either voting misty or wazza at this point, but I also think misty has too many votes for mine to really matter anymore

I literally have 0 idea of vc

1 Like

same

Wahoo D2 VC #19

Voted Voters Votes
Mistyx Outedwolf (#2524), Vulgard, Leafia (3249), Wazza, Marshal 5/7
Wazza EliThePsycho (#2873), Mistyx (3070) 2/7
YoubutWorse Marluxion (#3252), Hippo 2/7
Hippopablompoyeetus Bradland (#2919) 1/7
Leafia Kiiruma (#2638) 1/7
Not Voting Min, YBW 2

EOD is at 2021-11-28T17:30:00Z or like 3 minutes

YBW votes Mistyx at 3290 [Game Thread - Day 2 13/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - #3290 by YoubutWorse
Hippo votes YBW at 3307 [Game Thread - Day 2 13/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - #3307 by Hippopablompoyeetus
Wazza votes YBW at 3311 [Game Thread - Day 2 13/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - #3311 by Wazza
Wazza votes Mistyx at 3345 [Game Thread - Day 2 13/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - #3345 by Wazza
YBW unvotes
Marshal votes Mistyx ar 3356 [Game Thread - Day 2 13/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - #3356 by Marshal

then again eli is voting wazza and I don’t trust eli

Eli randomly voted me for the sake of it.

I think if mist is w a lot of ppl are spewed v

game is probably tough because if she claims sorc there as maf it means that her partner will have to win a f3, so she’d have to think her partner had a genuine shot at it

Idk how to read Eli, mostly trusting aretes read lol

Looks like everyone content misty dying over youbutworse rip

I can’t believe this happened to me i just wanted to be like my idol mafia champion @katze

oh mist is lolcatting