[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I don’t think i’m doing that, looking at ISOs/interactions and large walls are honestly my favorite part of the game (besides dunking on wolves) cuz I love looking at the moving peices and putting together the puzzle but it’s too much energy 4 me, I’m likely gonna just be realtiming for rest of the game

1 Like

and with that it’s 11:07 and im STILL seething so hard over football so im calling it a night, hope that helped

forgot I might not be around for EoD and may change vote. Misty just never seemed right to me and may be a wolf, idk tho. Misty at SoD felt like desperate distancing from Arctic and their treatment to leafia felt like shading as well (even if leafia didn’t look too good herself.) I just don’t know how to feel about it and will probably change my vote before I go to bed, since while marl is a fine exe I think other people are scummier

I agree on all of these but the first, hippo at SoD seemed V to me tbh

I mean I’m an Ohio State fan so I’m feeling your pain currently.

im a bears fan so i feel pain every game i watch

1 Like

/vote: Hippopablompoyeetus @Host_Account_1

go rams

Wahoo D2 VC #11

Voted Voters Votes
Marluxion Min (#2054), Vulgard (#2545), YoubutWorse (#2766) 3/7
Wazza Hippopablompoyeetus (#2359), Mistyx (#2870), EliThePsycho (#2873) 3/7
Mistyx Outedwolf (#2524), Leafia (#2861) 2/7
Hippopablompoyeetus Wazza (#2601), Bradland (#2919) 2/7
Leafia Kiiruma (#2638) 1/7
Not Voting Marshal, Marluxion 2

yea before i go to bed ive decided I want to switch my vote, I dont know how to feel about the other people voting for this person (outedwolf,leafia) bc while I don’t exactly scumread them I dont have any strong feelings about their alignment, and I do like the people voting marl way more (min,vulgard) because I townread them both, but I’m gonna switch simply because I think misty has a higher chance of being a wolf.

/vote Mistyx @Host_Account_1

Wahoo D2 VC #12

Voted Voters Votes
Mistyx Outedwolf (#2524), Leafia (#2861), YoubutWorse (#2922) 3/7
Wazza Hippopablompoyeetus (#2359), Mistyx (#2870), EliThePsycho (#2873) 3/7
Marluxion Min (#2054), Vulgard (#2545) 2/7
Hippopablompoyeetus Wazza (#2601), Bradland (#2919) 2/7
Leafia Kiiruma (#2638) 1/7
Not Voting Marshal, Marluxion 2

not sure i get the wazza suspicion chiefs

feel like they are playing without any info

probably will vote misty or hippo over wazza, i agree
not sure yet

i should be around on and off between now and eod at least since i dont work

still think vulgard would have found me by now if he were town

hippo prob should die so we have a more clear idea of what went on yesterday, sooner rather than later

im not against this either

just worried hippo is the kind of player that (for lack of a better word) hippos every day phase

hes def been better (but also somehow worse lol) today

still wanna kill mist today

think if theres a busser on that wagon its prob brad

really felt like he just said i have a bunch of villagers and a bunch of wolves and did nothing with it (wolves can have issues with making reads too early and being sorta locked in), like i cant think of a genuine push hes made this game (the one on me is for such spurious and light reasons it doesnt make a REAL wolf read and i think anyone who read it would agree that push has very little meat behind it)

struggling ot read min tbh

in my blind spot

1 Like

also strugglignto read marshal this game, feel like their posts are very theatrical, almost grandstanding type

1 Like

the last time marshal had the very self-rightoeus-ey “i should be obvious town and i wont let you kill me” vibe they were village iirc

it just feels weird arctic and cloned were voting her over hippo at eod when they could have easily killed hippo and guaranteed they wouldnt die
even if it was just cloned self pressing