[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i think marl/misty aren’t w/w actually

maybe
I’ll need to think about it and read their isos
but from a gamestate pov i think this is likely to be true

the fact I haven’t found a single unalign for marl all game is a bad look for him

he pushed both flipped wolves yet unaligned himself with neither and neither flipped wolf unaligned themselves with him

/vote Marluxion @Host_Account_1 i think I prefer this actually

misty’s playing very strangely if mafia
is a wolf pr and yet openly plays a super wimless day 1
is a wolf pr and doesn’t bus cloned in a way that gives her any credit (afkvote and not much else)
is a wolf pr and townreads two other poe players who she needs as misyeets

Openly questions and votes Marshal who claimed to have the bomb.

Kind of an interesting observation:

So Marshal’s wagon has all flipped and she’s spewed town.

Hipposquidward’s wagon has Arete, who has flipped green, Vulgard and Marshal who are - atleast my- strong townreads, and Eli who has a number of people calling him town based off his posts.

So doesn’t that make the wagon pure?

Plus HipHopHippo not self pres-ing at all?

I’m wondering, why did Clonedcheese not even vote Hippo? It would’ve saved his life and if Hippo was Town, I doubt he would’ve cared if he killed him

i would think that burst of wim sod2 more indicative of villager but idk these guys

mist is posting wolfily plus their posts sod2 re arctic ring hollow

i get the argument but wolves townread poe plyers they need as miskills all the time

wolf pr and wimless d1 isnt weird
the wolf pr and doesnt bus clone in a credit giving way is like… possible i guess

isnt marl supposed to be a polarised player according to some of you

fair

he is and i don’t think he’s anywhere near towny enough

what am i supposed to be looking for re marl then

re mist: i can see the world where they are just low effort villaging this i just think its hard to distinguish between that and low effort doing the min to get by as a wolf

he plays like a hero as town and as a pretender as mafia

same

what’s your take on the team/poe

Since it seems suspicion has swung onto Marl, I guess I’m going to have a look over them in particular but shall be doing some catching up stuff too.

Been at University and then slept, so currently I’m a bit tired and I know I need to do stuff here.

honestly not sure i have one lol, i am just trying to kill the players i think are the wolfiest each day

its hard to keep track of things in this game for me

Based on what you described, yes, if your reads are accurate the Hippo wagon would be pure and therefore you can see it as there being no wolf influence on the slot. Yet, that in itself doesn’t necessarily make Hippo W. Could just be villas on a villa. It’s not something too surprising in FM.

Also from VC yesterday I actually once again don’t clear Leafia because if they had voted for Hip or Marshal and either of them flipped green then Leafia would look 10x worse so they kinda just had to stay on Cloned and have it rand.

i guess im ok if marl dies

hope its not just marl/mist lol

i’m fine dying today on the condition that the sorc turns vulgard into the bomb once i’m gone