[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

cuz i dont want ppl yelling at me for bad plays
next question please

ok awesome you’re probably a villager

well actually this is not awesome since I think you’re still top wagon but

better to figure that out now then 2 minutes before EoD :wowee:

Annnnd I just saw something that dropped my mood even more.

God dammit.

confused cheese noises

I don’t think you would care about me thinking that the thing you had done was a Dumb Villager Play as a wolf

and I don’t think you would think to fake it

/vote Hippopablompoyeetus @Host_Account_1

my low accountability wagon on a random lowposter is cooler than your low accountability wagons on random lowposters because my random lowposter hasn’t been vaguely villagery

I don’t really read Hippo as town but I’m going to just throw in a second of their character which is the fact that Hippo just never feels that townie to me in games. And statistically they have actually been town sometimes. I don’t understand their jokey ways and they’re a bit of a wildcard, I have no issue if they’re resolved or not today.

I’m not sure whether I want to jump off cloned yet because while I can see the interactions you both had, I don’t think it necessarily comes from a townie just someone who’s not confident in general.

what’s with you ppl and weird reads this game

first vul then you

see, now I’m having some doubt, because normally when I call you town you thing I’m trying to pocket you and this time you didn’t accuse me of trying to pocket you

it requires me to understand where’re you’re coming from to accuse you of that in the first place
“cheese went ._. so they town” is just too wtf

if you’re mafia it doesn’t make sense for you to be scared of me criticizing your play over something that’s only bad play if you’re a villager

is that clearer

Not
Really

Cheese going mrrr at any criticism is not unnnatural in any way

If this is indeed a pocket attempt i suggest u try harder

Yall have some weird-ass metas on me

Anyway gn everyone vote marshal thanks

Wahoo VC #11

Voted Voters Votes
Clonedcheese Kiiruma (#640), Marshal (#947), Wazza (#960), Min (#1004) 4/9
Marshal Atlas (#957), Arctic (#1047), Clonedcheese (#1192) 3/9
Vulgard EliThePsycho (#429), Outedwolf (#672) 2/9
EliThePsycho YoubutWorse (#478) 1/9
Outedwolf Vulgard (#688) 1/9
Marluxion Hippopablompoyeetus (#802) 1/9
BradLand Leafia (#927) 1/9
Arctic Marluxion (#1367) 1/9
Leafia BradLand (#1375) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arete (#1391) 1/9
Not Voting Mistyx 1

Last vote count from Dat for tonight. Should be here before eod.

I didn’t fully notice this until now, but this is a bad post, why would you care what Marshal even thinks anyway? Better yet, why would me voting you change Marshal’s mind anyway? It makes me feel like you 100% expected the response Marshal would give you beforehand otherwise I see no reason to even ask this question.

I don’t exactly understand what you’re trying to say here, can you explain it a little bit more?

seems more like a jokepost to me, not defending Marshal here and all because I couldn’t care less, but you get the point.

Why I voted Clonedcheese (I also ISO him because I am awesome and sick so I’m not at school):
(I bolded this because this was meant to be a catchup post but now it’s changed into this lmfao)

You said this like I wasn’t asleep after I posted that, either way, heres the explanation:

Your posting this game is absolutely horrendous, not to mention your interactions every few seconds has also been bad, it started when you made your catch-up post which was very bad in itself:

These posts are EXTREMELY bad considering they’re in the same post, you posted nothing about me nor that you would vote me, you admitted that you were not going to comment on the argument between me and Arete where the huge chunk of meat of my posts are, you didn’t comment on a single thing of what I said beforehand or even state a single reason to suspect what I said beforehand (You were in the thread when I was interacting with people other than Arete and all you did was comment on it but make no reason to vote), I was top wagon at this time and yet at the end of the post you state that you believe you should vote me or Marshal, now this would be understandable if you just said Marshal or even added Vulgard or Arete considering they were the only two people you also commented on beforehand, but for some reason you didn’t, you only stated that you would vote me or Marshal at the current time. Why was that?

I feel like this was some cheap cop-out for you to excuse yourself into voting me because I was topwagon at the time. That’s why I suspected you from that moment onwards.

But you know what, I’m not going to stop there, I’m going to keep going, you state how much you suspect Marshal, then for some reason, without a simple explanation to go along with it or Vulgard even saying anything to trigger you, you vote Vulgard after he talks about wanting to see your reads.

Not only is this horrible, it contradicts what you said earlier, and your post insinuates that it isn’t some joke vote because of what Vulgard said, it contradicts the full fact that you wanted to vote me or Marshal, not to mention later on you didn’t even explain the vote, you just forgot you even voted him practically.

Now this is post-vote so this is what I’ve noticed AFTER I’ve voted him:

This is bad for so many reasons, you don’t even trust Marshal yet you ask her to think about things based on this, this post doesn’t feel like it’s going to gain a single thing or a single hint of an explanation on anything, in fact just like I stated at the top of this post, it feels more like you just wanted Marshal to comment on it for it to be used as gain for something, I can’t tell what but what I can tell is that I feel like you’re trying to buddy up with me, this is further shown here:

This is where the whole reasons for voting him and my reason for keeping my vote on him, I’m going to continue catching up now, Cloned’s posts will probably also show up some more

You still never gave explanation on why you voted Vulgard in the first place.

Honestly, I want to make a small comment on this.

What do you do with the bomb? As Sorcerer, you’re going to want to guarantee that a person you want dead will die, but then if you give it to a Mafia, they’re going to blow up an important town member, but if you give it to someone you trust to be Town, you’re condemning them to death in trust that they’ll blow up the correct person, no matter who you choose, you’re killing a Town at the bare minimum unless the Angel picks correctly.

Can you explain your read on me by the way, @Marshal

Once again, you call what I’ve done scummy, however you haven’t once pointed to anything scummy I’ve did, you’ve just stuck with what you’re saying ever since you posted your catchup post which didn’t even interact with a single one of my posts

This catchup post took an entire hour.

If you didn’t read the post but just scrolled through it:
Read the Clonedcheese ISO, it’s bolded so it’ll be easy to find the beginning. My vote is staying on him without a doubt and I want other peoples thoughts on what I’ve stated.

hello fellow big nerds

gotta admit it is a bit hard to keep track of everything that is happening in this game with the site layout (i miss pages)

i am… fine with cheese dying from the posts i’ve seen of him. i’m not confident but his reactions haven’t felt very natural to me and the wording just feels like wolf wording. (also the defence someone pointed out that ppl weren’t defending him therefore hes a villa or something was weird)

i think its going to be hard for me to have any strong reads itg until people die given how this site functions sorry in advance. was hoping to see more of vulgard today.

mist still making me go :////////////

marls posts feel low quality (kinda just pooped out some weak stuff)

thoughts? (i think marl is someone i am prob predisposed to wolfread ymmv)

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s struggling with the layout style.

I’ll get used to it though.

I’ve said it before but I’ve usually had to wait to read Marl’s alignment until later days, since I’ve kinda realized he goes into certain patterns as scum.

Because of my policy I basically have Marl as a null read.

top 3 wolves/villas, bk?