[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

thats something at least. maybe you’ll find a reason if you search hard enough lol

i keep forgetting to go back and check who mentioned arctic first at sod

my bet is a villager and then a wolf piled on ymmv

im gonna check now but i will be gone until tonight my time so glgl

Guys I just talked to my boss who said I was getting fired if I got hung D2 of The Supa Mario Sorcerer17.

Any help to stay employed would be much appreciated, I need my job or I’ll have too much free time and might have to go outside :pleading_face::pleading_face::astonished::hushed:

4 Likes

Wahoo D2 VC #7

Voted Voters Votes
Marluxion Min (#2054), Vulgard (#2545), YoubutWorse (#2766) 3/7
Leafia Mistyx (#2484), Kiiruma (#2638) 2/7
Hippopablompoyeetus EliThePsycho (#1819), Wazza (#2601) 2/7
Outedwolf Leafia (#2819), Bradland (#2820) 2/7
Mistyx Outedwolf (#2524) 1/7
Wazza Hippopablompoyeetus (#2359) 1/7
Not Voting Marshal, Marluxion 2

doesnt feel like playing for credit/playing for the angle they didnt know arctic was w

:stare:

strike 1: v/v argument call
strike 2: arctic BROUGHT UP

idk what to do with this

or this

either playing for the i didnt know angle (which marshal seem like they could do well) or just a regular old read

strike 3

what’s strike 4

look at the timing of these posts 1 min apart

arctic was obv waiting for arete to show up because they probably thought he was sorc who bombed arete, and they wanted to try and make sure of aretes read on arctic before doing so

(this is literally every mention of arctic at sod)

etc etc etc

basically, i think the people who werent really talking about arctic at all (leafia, ybw, wazza, hippo (hippo prob dies regardless i think but yolo)

are >>>>> rand villas

basically i think you brought up arctic a bunch more than other people who just sorta replied to you, and i think you did that cause you knew he was toast and you were getting ur cred in while you could

pls convince me otherwise pls and thx u

out for like 8 hours

2 Likes

if leafia is gonna bus cloned hard, i dont know why they dont also bus arctic given they know they are dying

might be a bad read but it exists

counterpoint

i would predict this would happen and probably townread him

i also think i mentioned him like once yesterday cuz i thought one of his posts towards me was bad

but maybe i just thought that and never said it

yes this is possible

its all a wifom exercise in the end, but sometimes you have to hope the cup isnt poisoned

wheres your head at then, top wolves/villas?

who should we be killing today

i love this post but its also like hilariously wolfy lol

Wow yeah I figured out that idr have the wim to read isos today lol, I’ll see how I feel tonight

dfef interested in your thoughts palio

You don’t have to do isos if you’re not feeling it, like OW said just outing reads will help everyone else out and will help you with any discussion.

Now for the promised Outedwolf iso.

Not really AI but this post made me smile. It seems like outed wolf is pretty relaxed here too come to think of it. That tends to lean slightly villa I think.

Hmmm, you’d think a wolf would ask this in the scumchat so slight v-lean.

Not really a good reason for townreading someone. Might be TMI.

He never even mentioned Vulgard before this vote but he at least explained why he made it. Not sure what it means for his alignment though. At least it makes sense.

Hmmm, this honestly doesn’t seem like the kind of defense a wolf would make honestly.

This honestly reeks of shading but I’m not sure if Outed wolf was being serious here or not. I’m leaning towards him just joking around though.

Hmmm, reading Outed’s iso has honestly made me reconsider my read on him. I’d say it’s at least likely that he’s a villager here. /unvote @Host_Account_1

Wahoo D2 VC #8

Voted Voters Votes
Marluxion Min (#2054), Vulgard (#2545), YoubutWorse (#2766) 3/7
Leafia Mistyx (#2484), Kiiruma (#2638) 2/7
Hippopablompoyeetus EliThePsycho (#1819), Wazza (#2601) 2/7
Mistyx Outedwolf (#2524) 1/7
Outedwolf Bradland (#2820) 1/7
Wazza Hippopablompoyeetus (#2359) 1/7

|Not Voting|Marshal, Marluxion, Leafia (#2859) |3