[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

everyone knows kiiruma is the sorc it’s ok

Mist wagon I dint care enough about to oppose

Whoever sorc is bomb me tonight and I’ll wipe out a mafia and get rid of a turbo loser in tge same day

misty/hippo/marshal/ybw/you contain 2/2 i think

can we just
bomb me instead
stop beating around the bush about killing me and just let me die while taking out my top scumread

Sure tbh

literally satisfies everyone, even the people townreading me

I just be angy if u maf with funny bomb

very angy

if i was mafia it would mean mafia going down to 1 member with fuckin 10 other townies alive
no one wins 1v10

Weh overall it’s not a big deal because I read op again and sort only has bomb night 1/2

literally nobody has the wim capable of pulling that off
also i was right on both my early cloned read and my arctic read, so if anyone has earned the shot at greatness in death it’s me

3 hours till I get piled on last minute and u all regret wasting a day

Tbf this has worked quite well cuz I’ve been able to be v active today cuz weekend. If d2 had been a weekday I’d be so dead by now lmao

Wahoo D2 VC #13

Voted Voters Votes
Mistyx Outedwolf (#2524), YoubutWorse (#2922), Vulgard 3/7
Hippopablompoyeetus Wazza (#2601), Bradland (#2919), Leafia 3/7
Wazza Hippopablompoyeetus (#2359), EliThePsycho (#2873) 2/7
Marluxion Min (#2054) 1/7
Leafia Kiiruma (#2638) 1/7
Vulgard Mistyx 1/7
Not Voting Marshal, Marluxion 2

How in the world is that a threat to bomb Marl when it doesn’t even mention anyone? I don’t know if you’re just trying to Shade me or being the world’s worst villager here. It should be obvious that I meant what to type up as a post before exploding, like saying a badass line like (Name of person I’m bombing here), if I go down I’m taking you with me!

Actually, make me the bomb D3. I just have to use that line before going out with a bang! It’ll be spectacular! ^_^

Wagons on a villager can be pure too Wazza.

I think you’re wrong there. 1v10 with me as the 1 sounds pretty fun to me. Even if I might not be able to pull it off.

Misty’s OMGUSing Vulgard the way she did is a very scummy look for her honestly. /vote Misty @Host_Account_1

She didn’t even consider the possibility that he’s just a villager who had the wrong read on her and that’s just yikes. Especially when you consider everything else about her slot.

Look at your own post, you didn’t even need to mention anyone as you were saying that in response to Marl looks like a threat and you literally can’t tell me otherwise. Obviously you can now tell me “That wasn’t the intention”, but you literally can’t blame me for reading it as such. You’ve corrected me now, so now you can give it up.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I can honestly see how someone could interpret it as a threat if they read it the wrong way.

I don’t think mistys been that scummy tbh