slightly scummy

this is mafia

eh it’s ok
not a fan of "I want to not get exe’d objectives but probably NAI

this is also ok

towny objective
getting NK’d is an honor

sus

not trying to extend the joking/get to know each other phase and diving straight for a read
not bad

fear of being exe’d
not great

towny thought but fakeable

yes

lockscum

fair tbh

I CC you

think this is unaligned

not liking the back-off here
if you condemn spelling errors, you have to commit

kind of makes sense tbh

this is reachy

sleep is towny

min is here

1 Like

might dip if no one else is here to talk

1 Like

I’m here but no one else is talking so not much to do.

1 Like

so uh… how’s the weather?

2 Likes

It’s fine for September. Still pretty hot. Is supposed to be cold tomorrow though.

2 Likes

I don’t really think a very likely pre-written post is Townie.

A well there we go XD

This is actually a good post/vote.

Hmm that is actually a good point, just like Vulgard’s joke, Brad also is joking.

GTH Rundown:
Brad - Null Town
YouButWorse - Null Town
Vulgard - Maybe Null Town

1/150

1 Like

Okay Seth is town. This is a real read.

1 Like

no way bro there’s only one on the rolelist. Got to 1f1

VOTE: Lemonfairy

zorvo and lemon setting a precedent

nice nice

idk what it’d be like tomorrow but it’s definitely getting colder at night
it’s still pretty hot during the day though

2 Likes

you should’ve picked another role when you decided to fake claim
VOTE: KingTroll

3 Likes

Votecount

ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
BradLand (1): Vulgard
Lemonfairy (1): KingTroll
KingTroll (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (11): BradLand, ElizaThePsycho, lol, Magnus, Marluxion, May, min, mollylikesorigami, O.kazo, Silviu200530, Zorvo

1 Like

Hello, everyone! My typical style of playing forum mafia games is “forget it exists for at least 12 hours after gamestart and only come back once everyone’s out of RVS”, which I unfortunately cannot do authentically because I made sure to bookmark this one to prevent that from happening. Terrible stuff. Really disappointing. Now I have to legitimately engage with the game. I’m going back to forgetting next time.

Nothing anyone says is real until they puts a vote down, so I’ll toss a VOTE: KingTroll out there.

What we’ve got to keep in mind is that posting is a limited natural resource in this kind of game. Non-renewable. There’s only so many posts we get as a collective, and it’s up to all of us to be responsible and not waste the precious gifts given to us from above. How else will we make the thread completely unbearable? If everyone did these sorts of single-character posts, the thread’s read time would be disgustingly low; we’re only at 9 minutes as of now.

KingTroll is throwing those precious posts out the window! He has no concern for conservation… he’s destroying the environment one winky face at a time. I cannot stand for this kind of wastefulness… those who play on my home server, which is nobody here, because I’m one of the only people who plays mafia outside there, know of my true and deep anti-littering beliefs. :do_not_litter:

5 Likes

:lemon:

2 Likes

so true

3 Likes

UNVOTE May

I’m back! Just an fyi I might type and or speak differently

Just trying to do better with my mood basically this game so please try not to make anything out of any sort of weirdness in my speech

Anyway: something tells me to feel uncomfortable about May voting someone for “wasting their posts”

Yes. Even if it’s level 0. Don’t like it. >_>

4 Likes

VOTE: May

1 Like

I was going to open with a statistics post, damn you.
Anyway, I have no right being online as early as I am, but just throw a few reasons around why you’re better than your neighbours while I read the thread.

1 Like

(The deep and true anti-littering beliefs are that once, when I was silenced for a day, I reacted to every post in the general channel from the last few days with :do_not_litter:, and also all of the rules, and also all of the announcements, because it was the least useful emoji I spotted at a glance. It’s the silencing emote now, and also the May nonsenseposting one. :do_not_litter:)

You know how I work. You’re locktown, forever. But you were in the last game where I did and announced that I automatically trust people who vote me in RVS… so could this be a play… but would that be too obvious? :eye: We will see.

2 Likes

The use of emojis in your posts give me Silviu vibes Lmao

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to post a little :framed_picture: image to indicate that something you are discussing is :exclamation: very important. It’s just like a :video_game: video game character.

So, :star2: chunks, huh?

3 Likes