Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

I am not even sure if I have played with Kiiruma before tbh

if I have I have forgotten.

But I feel Kiiruma fits into this weird role where they think I am town, agree with someone I have found scummy, but hasn’t really used my wim to push what they want? I don’t know why as town you wouldn’t help me push my agenda if you think I am town and making sense and pushing a correct person.

and note I was defending italy a little but they don’t seem to interact with that at all?

I hate that interesting things happen when I’m tired but I am going to sleep now. Woe is me.

VOTE: Kiiruma

I don’t trust this as much and it worries me but I trust you and its not an EoD CFD so let’s apply some pressure.

Alllll by myselffffffff

Which kinda sucks cause I’ve got 3.5 hours to decide what I wanna do for EoD cause I won’t be here.

Someone who knows Kiiruma describe their wolf game for meeeeee

Look it over and see what you think ;o

I only say that after the flip on first main wagon, that there is always one scum inside.

As for Italy, I don’t know his exact alignment until he do.

Well damn, ok, my bad for heading back to sleep for a few hours.
Didn’t expect to see myself as a main wagon here.

I should be relatively self resolving as a role, I don’t want to say more in case of any claim vigi or whatnot that evils could have.

In nutshell, Silviu head is reading Neon as wolf rather than Zorvo and Achromatic

You got offline raided by sweaty Rust players

3 Likes

I didn’t vote Olivest at the time because of the fact that I had been asked who I would want to kill today and it was pointed out I was on a slank vote. Which… at the time… Olivest also would have been a slank vote. Hence why I said I would vote Italy out of the current wagons.

Because although I hadn’t fully explained it, Italy was my weakest read out of those I had as a 7.
I personally am more confident on my reads on Zorvo/Atlas and Sylveon there but at the time I made my readslist put Italy tentatively 1 place above many others because I thought they were a bit more towny.

VOTE: Olivest

I would much prefer to wagon this slot. It was a thing for a bit while I was gone. Annoyingly it no longer is, but I think from their entrance this is more likely than any other current wagons to flip as a wolf. And I don’t want to vote Italy here because I do still townread the slot.

Plus some others may know town me vs scum me better.
The fact that you’re looking into a BotF in order to gain traction on my slot being voted is a bit of an oof to me.

I do hope I don’t come across as too hardheaded but I can be that sometimes.

I have not looked at that game but someone said you took a similar tact there and neon requested the link.

Also olivest has at no point imo been a slank vote as they have a lot of posts.

Will let others give thoughts though.

1 Like

Think it was jake who said that.

We have 9 hours left, there is absolutely no need for me to self-pres at this time, so instead can we look into other wagons which some of us might be able to agree on? My reads haven’t exactly changed much while others have been posting tbh.

Achro getting paranoia that I’m trying to pocket him is fair and annoyingly I can’t really do much about it rn since it seems he’s got it fairly set in his mind that I’m a wolf because I had the unfortunate circumstance of… voting someone who could be town but was purely for pressure earlier. And hadn’t at the time changed my thing… despite the fact Frost also hadn’t exactly become a more mid-poster either.

Ah I mixed up slank vote, with vanity vote.
That’s my mistake

Frost was both a slank vote and vanity vote.
Olivest was (at the time) a vanity vote but not a slank vote so that’s why I got mixed up.

As for Jake saying I took a similar tact, BotF is… quite different and I had managed to pull the wool over towns eyes by using a purely mechanical reason which ‘proved me’ beyond a shadow of a doubt. It’s very different here in FM since that… basically doesn’t exist. Jake was one of those who bought me hook line and sinker so it’s fair he’s pushing back to that game lol

I can always be convinced but you need to do some convincing or have someone advocate for you.

I dont feel like any vote is a vanity vote if you mean it at this stage tbh.

@Kiiruma

The interaction with jake and jarek

So you are disputing jake’s take?

@Atlas @Zorvo @Sylveon (more precisely the Leafia half)
Heck I’d say @Frostwolf103 probably could a bit too but less so than the former 3.

From games which I have played as town, is this something which is outside of my ‘town meta’