Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

no no trust me if i would be upset with it cause of swearing i would sound like a fucking hypocrite XD.

Its more of the aggression behind it but it could be a online emotion issue where i am reading it a different way to you

1 Like

is this normal reaction for you?

I mean, in like every single game I suspect them they like ALWAYS OMGUS me.

If they don’t, it’s rare.

fair enough. i dont remember him doing it as such in hells echo but i wasnt really all there day 1 due to it being my first proper game. i’ll re read it after work.

Well I mean 1)I was a Hydra with Atlas and we died to Kiiruma night 1 in that game I believe and Kiiruma townread Atlas way more than me.

2)If you can, could you read Kiiruma’s ISO, but specifically their interactions with me so you have a good idea of it, as I think they were a wolf that game?

1 Like

If I recall correctly.

I wolfread Kiiruma that game and Atlas townread them.

What does that do with their scum meta

Sure but your gonna have to wait a bit.

Chose your poison was a special case, where mafia knew what PRs were in game.
(Also, mafia won that game, so in the end my fake strategy haven’t worked…)

1 Like

Also unlike here, there were a fixed number of PRs in that game.

1 Like

Cyanide (4): Hippopablompoyeetus, Kabazame, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc
Zorvo (2): Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Rajidae
Kiiruma (1): Zorvo
ElizaThePsycho (1): Cyanide
Frostwolf103 (1): eevee

Not Voting (8): Marluna, Wazza, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, Jarek, Chihiro, ImpMan, mooglefanclub

also is no one going to talk about how Cyandie immediately resorted to ate after being voted

VOTE: Jarek

I know Eevee moved but my vote is gonna go here for the timebeing

Really don’t like their posts and their response to Eevee telling them to give it up with the useless posts to avoid softing towards other players was minimal at best, atrocious at worst.

I like Zorvo’s posting and don’t really like Cyanide’s that much, if there’s a wolf between the two of them, it’s more likely to be Cyanide for me tbh

2 Likes

If Kiiruma’s next posts aren’t in response to something I said or a read on literally any player on this playerlist other then myself, my vote ain’t moving.

Ok fair enough his agitation towards you is ai. but i will say

he also thought you were town this game. but i was along side atlas which he even says is a stronger read for him so it probabaly doesnt mean shit

i dont think him OMGUS’ing you is a wolf tell for him. Can you give me more idea’s on why kiiruma could be a wolf?

What does ate mean…

It didn’t work cause no one used it.
And it was proven that it would work way better if it was used.

Can next person to post, instead of posting run down 700 posts in thread to check if there was any jackal signaling going on?
We are talking about indirect signaling, without directly stating it, but what could be taken as jackal talking to jackal who doesn’t know them.