VOTE: Jaiden

That’s enough votes on Jaiden for now.

me twiddling my thumbs waiting for the other half of the cast to wake up

First

1 Like

I’m all you need right here <3
and with that imma head off bye

1 Like

Hey look buddy, you can’t just say I’m an italian mob member just ‘cause my rolecard’s red alright? That’s very offensive, alright? Now, lemme give ya some advice kid - in this type of world you’re either a smart fella, or a fart smella. And lemme tell ya, ya seem like a smart fella to me, which is good because ya don’t wanna be a fart smella, ’cause fart smellas get their knee caps broken, alright? Fart smellas go sleeping with the fishes, alright? You dont wanna be a fart smella. Hey look buddy, I like you. My boss Big Al, he’s got a pizza restaurant right around the corner, if you want to make some extra cash and can work with clients go tell ‘em Giorgi sent ya, alright? Stay outta trouble smart fella.

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

Senti amico, non puoi dire ch’io faccio parte della mafia solo perchè sono italiano, te capì? È offensivo, te capì? Ora accetta un consiglio moccioso- in ‘sto mondo o sei un tizio intelligente, o uno scureggione puzzolente. E lasciatelo dire, tu a me sembri intelligente, ch’è bene perchè non voi essere uno scureggione puzzolente, perchè agli scureggioni spaccano le ginocchia, te capì? Gli scureggioni vanno a dormire coi pesci, te capì? Non vuoi essere uno scureggione. Senti amico, tu me piaci, il mio boss Al il Grosso, c’ha una pizzeria proprio dietro l’angolo, se vuoi fa’ un po’ de soldi e puoi lavorà vagli a di’ che Giorgi t’ha mandato, te capì? Non cacciarti nei guai, intelligentone.

[quote=“Magnus, post:165, topic:2798”]
Senti amico, non puoi dire ch’io faccio parte della mafia solo perchè sono italiano, te capì? È offensivo, te capì? Ora accetta un consiglio moccioso- in ‘sto mondo o sei un tizio intelligente, o uno scureggione puzzolente. E lasciatelo dire, tu a me sembri intelligente, ch’è bene perchè non voi essere uno scureggione puzzolente, perchè agli scureggioni spaccano le ginocchia, te capì? Gli scureggioni vanno a dormire coi pesci, te capì? Non vuoi essere uno scureggione. Senti amico, tu me piaci, il mio boss Al il Grosso, c’ha una pizzeria proprio dietro l’angolo, se vuoi fa’ un po’ de soldi e puoi lavorà vagli a di’ che Giorgi t’ha mandato, te capì? Non cacciarti nei guai, intelligentone.
[/quote
]Troppo lungo; non ha letto; sei feccia

fuck

Maybe you’re right

I see no reason to vote either Jaiden or Leafia just yet, I’m happy for a bit of early debate and stance taking though rather then be stuck in early meme voting. I will say though out of the two Jaiden is coming out a lot better, and it is easier to see her thought process. I can believe them doing this for reactions.

Leafia on the other hand imo is coming off a little bit too overreactive, which is not a good look off early baseless pressure. It seems they is a grudge from a previous game which is part of this though I also don’t know anyone here so not in the best place to judge since a lot of this could be just how Leafia is. Which is why I’m not voting there yet.

They is not much else to comment on at the moment though. They was slight defends of Leafia that happened, but that is hard to judge anything off until later in the game.

2 Likes

The duality of mafia players lmfao

1 Like

i voted on magnus not jaiden nor leafia

demi do you need more sleep?

Yeah I said maybe you’re right because of that italian paragraph, im aware you voted magnus

Why would you bring this up so early? Surely an ability like that if true is better kept hidden for many reasons.

Im 9/10 sure it’s just a fake claim

Ok maybe you finally rolled town for once.

1 Like

She always does